New Starter

I'm going to do tfr 100% until middle of August I think.. Then re-feed.. I've got a holiday.. A hen night.. A wedding.. A friends 40th, my sons bday and my birthday.... Going to really try and be good apart from the obvious events! Hopefully not put on to much weight then back to 100% from middle of sept until Christmas to get the rest of the weight off... This is the plan and I'm sticking to it this time!!! How about you asal? :)

week 1 -10lbs

Indeed sun!!
Rach ring lipotrim tommorow... They'll tell you for sure what u can have... GL on the wedding that's gonna be a hard one!

week 1 -10lbs

Evening ladies:),

Glad to see you are all well:). We not long got back from pub quiz & I was able to be good:).
Catch you all tomorrow x

Night everyone - another successful day on our journey :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone :) can't wait to hear how fab you have done Jeni!

I'm gonna be on TFR until the beginning of October and then on re feed for 2 weeks before we go away :) I have been thinking a lot about how I'm going to change my eating habits then too.

Well weigh in 1 is just over an hour away. Very excited ;)

Good morning all, good luck with ur weigh ins, wooh it's all exciting :)
I have a mini disaster on my hands - I have forgot my shakes :-( I dunno what to do but I'm not gonna eat that's for certain! Xxx
Have a good day everyone

Ohhh no!!! Drink lots of water and blk tea n coffee can u pop back at lunch??
Btw I had a nightmare last night... Ate a Hollands meat and potato pie!!! I proper woke up sweating in the middle if the night and everything omg! Lol

week 1 -10lbs

I can't go home as half 20 mins drive away b only get half hour lunch - I have 2 hours leave left so gonna see if I can early dart again!!!
As long as its only dreaming about food lol - its tough this diet is :-( xx
But we all have a goal

Asal, u feeling better today? Xx

Morning all :)& good luck with your weigh in Lipotrim & Jeni:)
Aww Veronica bless you, what time you finish work? Hope you get to finish early!
Hope everyone has a good day x

Good morning every one! Day 5 for me and the dipsticks show im finally in ketosis, dont know why its taken so long? Good luck lipotrim and jeni with your weigh in, cant wait to hear how much youve lost X

Back