New Starter

Well done on your loss Kate x

Just had my weigh in and iv lost 8lbs this week :) 1 stone 8.5lbs in 2 weeks :) so made up x

Well done janine n Kate :). This diet is worth it, and daisy, it does get worth it and much easier. I'm still missing food, but focused I'm doing for another 8 weeks xx
Jeni, chan good morning to you both n jeni good luck!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!!! Wow janine!!! Amazing girl!!!!!
Kate not sure about kgs but I know 1 kg is 2lbs approx... So good going!!!! I'm the same weight as u... I'm off about 12.. Catch up later xxxx

Lost 15lbs

So this is where all the conversation is happening!!! lol!!! Hi everyone, i'm not great at finding my way around this site - i started on 2nd July and am down 14lbs, weigh in is on monday :eek:) for the first time, this morning, hubby said he can tell i've lost weight!! This diet is tough but i'm determined to stick to it - even went to a table quiz last night and had sparkling water with ice while he slugged down guinness :)

chub said:
So this is where all the conversation is happening!!! lol!!! Hi everyone, i'm not great at finding my way around this site - i started on 2nd July and am down 14lbs, weigh in is on monday :eek:) for the first time, this morning, hubby said he can tell i've lost weight!! This diet is tough but i'm determined to stick to it - even went to a table quiz last night and had sparkling water with ice while he slugged down guinness :)

Wow, we'll done, that's fantastic!!! It is hard but it's soooo worth it x

lipotrim4me, have you had your weigh in yet today xx

Hiya Clo, how is week two going for you? I do feel much better this week, but still have those moments in the day!

Hi chub, welcome to the best party on minimims :)
GL on your journey n please drop by anytime, we get each other thro, espesh the weekends!! X

Hi ladies!!!!! Wow Chan that's fab!!!!! GL today jeni can't wait to hear!!!! I've decided I'm coming bk onto LT on Sunday. Eating is not what I used to think it was lol. I feel sick most of the time, can't bare strong flavours and although I have lovely laxative free bowel movements I constantly feel like my stomach is full of gas and it's really uncomfortable!!!!! I have less energy than I did on LT in fact the only good thing is that I don't smell like a dead goat!!!!! So role on Sunday xxx

Hiya Clo, how is week two going for you? I do feel much better this week, but still have those moments in the day!

Hey Bev, it's going quite well thank you!! last night was tough enough, went to a table quiz and sipped sparkling water, but had made (by accident) my fav choc shake with waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much water for supper and didn't feel full! Do you get dizzy if you do a bit too much? I'm in the shop today sorting through back to school shoes and keep getting really dizzy :(

Hi chub, welcome to the best party on minimims :)
GL on your journey n please drop by anytime, we get each other thro, espesh the weekends!! X

thank you sunshine! i;'ve been on here for 2 weeks but never spotted this thread lol, the other ones don't seem to move at all :) Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys x

Hey Bev, it's going quite well thank you!! last night was tough enough, went to a table quiz and sipped sparkling water, but had made (by accident) my fav choc shake with waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much water for supper and didn't feel full! Do you get dizzy if you do a bit too much? I'm in the shop today sorting through back to school shoes and keep getting really dizzy :(

You did great to go out, I couldnt do that, well done!

I do get dizzy but cant ignore it as I have type 2 diabetes, so as soon as I feel like that I know my blood sugar is too low, I am montering 3 times a day just incase and so far have been ok but starting to get a tad low, which will mean i need to drop some meds, which is a fab thing for me, but always on my mind that if it drops way too low i will HAVE to eat as if i pass out i may never wake up lol.

Maybe some more water will help you? thats if you can fit anymore in? or a new trick I have started is to split my morning shake, I have half in the morning, then save half for about 3 or 4 that way i can get through til about 7 before i have my evening one with out my bloods dropping too low.

Weigh in monday for us and feeling really positive , fingers crossed for us and everyone xx

Hey Rachael!!!! You missed us too much didn't ya???!! Welcome back babes n we are all still here - let the madness continue xxxx

Hiya chub hows you fingers? Weigh in for me tomorrow, although i cant tell in my self any difference :(
I get what you mean about being dizzy, if i stand too quick i feel really dizzy. How have you found week 2? I think its been worse than week 1 i nearly caved last night when i cooked tea for hubby n kids, it was the garlic bread shouting EAT ME!
I went for a sulk and a hot bath :)

Back