New Starter

Hiya chub hows you fingers? Weigh in for me tomorrow, although i cant tell in my self any difference :(
I get what you mean about being dizzy, if i stand too quick i feel really dizzy. How have you found week 2? I think its been worse than week 1 i nearly caved last night when i cooked tea for hubby n kids, it was the garlic bread shouting EAT ME!
I went for a sulk and a hot bath :)

hiya! they're fine thank you for asking lol, have just some red marks on them but grand!i'm finding week 2 grand, i'm not hungry as such, but do feel like i'm depriving myself of food, sort of like punishing myself?! i miss the act of eating, even though i'm not hungry, and surprisingly look forward to teh shakes! chocolate is my favourite and i've ditched the chicken soup!!! how is your weightloss going?! that's prob why i'm getting so dizzy, i'm unpacking boxes so up n down like a yoyo and feeling terribly dizzy! i'm drinking plenty of water, and have sparkling right now (i dont' know am i just going a bit cookoo but i swear it tastes like lemonade lol) x

jeni that is AMAZING!!!! 20lbs in 2 weeks?!!!!! fab fab fab well done! are you beginning to notice a change in your shape?! x

Wow jeni fantastic whoop whoop!
Can you tell in you clothes? X

hiya! they're fine thank you for asking lol, have just some red marks on them but grand!i'm finding week 2 grand, i'm not hungry as such, but do feel like i'm depriving myself of food, sort of like punishing myself?! i miss the act of eating, even though i'm not hungry, and surprisingly look forward to teh shakes! chocolate is my favourite and i've ditched the chicken soup!!! how is your weightloss going?! that's prob why i'm getting so dizzy, i'm unpacking boxes so up n down like a yoyo and feeling terribly dizzy! i'm drinking plenty of water, and have sparkling right now (i dont' know am i just going a bit cookoo but i swear it tastes like lemonade lol) x

Aww chub im glad your finding it easier, im still starving and im drinking plenty of water. I had to get weighed on th sat last week as chemist was closing on the monday i lost 11lb im keeping weigh in on sat as its easier fo me. But really dont feel any difference in my size or clothes, do you?

Well done Jeni :) & welcome back Rachael :) ps i will be restarting from tomorrow again Rachael so we are going to be just fine :) x

Dizzy1968 said:
Hiya Clo, how is week two going for you? I do feel much better this week, but still have those moments in the day!

I lost 8lb this week :) x

Oops wrong quote. Lol

Maybe some more water will help you? thats if you can fit anymore in? or a new trick I have started is to split my morning shake, I have half in the morning, then save half for about 3 or 4 that way i can get through til about 7 before i have my evening one with out my bloods dropping too low.

Weigh in monday for us and feeling really positive , fingers crossed for us and everyone xx

are you only having 2 shakes a day?! i'm on 3, i have one at about 11, one at about 3 and then one about 7..... then all my water !
does anyone else feel like they are wishing time away lol - i'm wishing the next 6 weeks away!!!

chub said:
lipotrim4me, have you had your weigh in yet today xx

I lost 8lb this week :)

Aww chub im glad your finding it easier, im still starving and im drinking plenty of water. I had to get weighed on th sat last week as chemist was closing on the monday i lost 11lb im keeping weigh in on sat as its easier fo me. But really dont feel any difference in my size or clothes, do you?

no i don't really feel a difference at all! my face is def thinner tho.... my nose seems smaller lol

jeni3075 said:
Well bu**er me! 5lbs!!!!! Very very happy lipotrim rocks!!!!!

Lost 20lbs

Made up for u Jen. Well done x

jeni3075 said:
Morning!!! Wow janine!!! Amazing girl!!!!!
Kate not sure about kgs but I know 1 kg is 2lbs approx... So good going!!!! I'm the same weight as u... I'm off about 12.. Catch up later xxxx

Lost 15lbs

I think so 4lbs. Congrats on yours too. Well done. Xx

Thanks guys! 20 lbs in 3 weeks.... Yes Deffo noticing a change and clothes hanging off me!! Hubby said today... Woah I could really tell the dif when I cuddled up to u this morning! Bless him!!

Lost 20lbs

Back