New Starter

Morning chan! Bet you feel great for not having a hangover!! Hope you had a good bday weekend and don't worry about tommorow.. I'm feeling better thanks.. Deffo won't be doing that in the week tho!
Contemplating going for a nice walk with the dogs... Sun stay out please!!

Lost 20lbs

Hi everyone :)
Chan sounds like u had a great birthday weekend n I'm chuffed for ya. X
Welcome back on it n Rachael too :) x
Today going quite fast in work - I don't feel like lost much this week but I hope so - I want to lose at least 5 pounds a week - that is my ideal repayment for being on such an evil diet lol xx
Jeni, my 2 dulcolax worked a treat, went quite good this morning n no probs since... Oh I'm soo looking forward to finishing this diet lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls.
Happy birthday Chan. X
Does anyone else think about food as much as I do? Its constant...:-(

Yep asal! Always worse at weekends! And just cooking chicken wraps I could sooo gobble one up right now!!

Lost 20lbs

Mmmmmm....I just don't know what to do Jen. I'm not even cooking for anyone! I ended up taking a nap for a few hours and the min I opened my eyes...guess what! Food thoughts again!
Well done for losing 20lbs...how long have you been doing this? And how long till re feed?x

3 weeks asal... 5 weeks til re-feed and month off.. Then back end of sept to finish the journey! It is worth it but not easy!! I just went for a long walk which totally took my mind off things but now I'm back FOOD is back in my head!! Going to do tea have my shake then get busy with the ironing!! I think the secret is to keep busy it's so much easier in the week for me when I'm at work!! Thinking about getting a weekend job!! :)

Lost 20lbs

Hahaha....good idea about the weekend job jeni! Love it, that's what I should do.
Today is my 21st day too Jen. X

Five hours girls! Possibly the most pathetic attempt ever at giving up the smokes :( :(

Are you using anything to help you give up Daisy? Are you a heavy smoker? I smoked 25 a day for 20 years and used patches and became addicted to wrigleys extra green that's what I was worried bout when I started LT not being able to chew gum luckily it didn't bother me. You will do it Daisy :)

lost 34lbs in 5 weeks

Well done Toddshar that's brilliant to hear! I love hearing about people getting off them!
No i read Allan Carr easy way to stop smoking but i must admit i read the last few chapters half heartedly. I think maybe patches would be more for me though. I think I'll have to wait until after my stint on LT though!

My boyfriend gave up 18 months ago, after smoking for 15 years. I think he is just stubborn though as went cold turkey. HE WAS A TERROR TO LIVE WITH THOUGH!

I am giving him a run for his money though - LT has given me a much shorter fuse, I think.

Oh i love hearing these stories thanks girls! I worry I'll be hooked for life. Granted it probably wasn't the best time to try- Im out the back puffing as i write this :(
Oh well at the moment LT comes first and Im still going strong so I'll get this out of the way first!!x

Hey everyone. Glad to read your all good :) iv been at a fair all day with my little one. Been a lovely day an I resisted all temptation without any problem. I'm not craving any fatty foods and sticking to the re feed plan. Im actually surprised because I had it in my head it would be a lot harder. Fingers crossed I still get a loss on Friday :) x

Daisy if you go to boots you pay for one prescription you get 8 weeks worth of patches or gum but you have to go once a week to get you Carbon monoxide levels taken and given a weekly supply. That's how I did it.

lost 34lbs in 5 weeks

Well done janine..
Aw daisy don't beat yourself up about it one step at a time huh.. My hub went cold turkey to but he is also addicted to wrigleys extra chewing gum.. He quit 12 years ago! The longest I ever went was 3 weeks using the electric cigrette, when I do tackle it I'll deffinately try this way again :)

Lost 20lbs

Daisyhappy! said:
Oh i love hearing these stories thanks girls! I worry I'll be hooked for life. Granted it probably wasn't the best time to try- Im out the back puffing as i write this :(
Oh well at the moment LT comes first and Im still going strong so I'll get this out of the way first!!x

I quit smoking in february this year and have only had one fag since then as I was drunk naughty me!! But didn't go back on them. You will do it when your good and ready hun. have you heard about the electric cigs?? That is what I have now and it is 99.9% healthier ! Xxx

LadyKate25 said:
I quit smoking in february this year and have only had one fag since then as I was drunk naughty me!! But didn't go back on them. You will do it when your good and ready hun. have you heard about the electric cigs?? That is what I have now and it is 99.9% healthier ! Xxx

Wow well done! Yeah the electric cig sounds brilliant! Will defo be on my list to tackle it after LT.x

Lipotrim well done for getting on well with re feeding& Faisy GL with quitting smoking :).
Asal believe me it's not worth it thinking about any food, trust resist them temptation. I'm back on LP %100 & struggling like mad so totally keep going :) x x

Back