New Starter

Aw chan I don't know... When I was constipated a couple of weeks ago I had blood but think it was cos it was a struggle.. Sometimes if you've got a stomach bug and terrible dhiareah you can get that to but I really don't know best to ask gp I guess... No the fibreclear helps you go doesn't do anything if your already constipated... Grr hate this about this diet!!! Hope your okay hun xx

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

I cannot begin to imagine what it would be like to take 4 dulcolax! 2 was bad enough for me!!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Ta Jeni, I am going to see how it goes & stay of dulcolax for now & if necessary check it out with my gp! Hope you are all well x

Hi jeni n chan xx
Jeni, I'm good, not having weekend struggles as I'm in work this weekend, tho bf is staying tomorrow so that means the wine n takeaway test again grrr - stuff the takeaway gimme the wine!!! Lol cxx
Chan sorry to hear ur having probs with ur bowels, I am too :-( not been for 4 days, so took 2 dulcolax at about 4 n just been now, normal ish as well lol xx grr lie u say jeni, the horrible side to this diet x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh dear! not good
maybe try drinking warm water or even hot water first thing in the morning
there are also some yoga or pranayam (breathing) exercises to help you 'go' gently xx

Helloooo ladies Im home had a ball but i won't lie i had a few cheeky vodkas and diet cokes bad bad bad daisyhappy had a great great great night :) i don't condone this behaviour! Work tomorrow eeek! Love to all!

Daisyhappy glad you had such a good night!
Hi to everyone! how are you all doing today? I had my weigh in (2 days early as i cannot go on monday and needed to collect my shakes) very dissapointed - only lost 1.8lbs this week, really don't think the 2 king prawns did that tho?? She said i was weighing in early and that monday week should see a great loss so fingers crossed for that.
Also, my fibre clear doesn't seem to be working :( I really really need to go but just cant..... the chemist told me the only thing i can take is senekot... but i see some of ye have dulcolax - is that the same thing? perhaps that's why i've not lost much this week?

Morning chub
Sorry to hear ur disappointed, but it's still a loss n u did weigh in early AND u should have a great result next time. I been taking dulcolax n it does work, some if the others have probs with it giving bad stomach cramps but i been ok x

Morning chub
Sorry to hear ur disappointed, but it's still a loss n u did weigh in early AND u should have a great result next time. I been taking dulcolax n it does work, some if the others have probs with it giving bad stomach cramps but i been ok x

Thank you, fingers crossed for a good weigh in on monday week - hate starving myself for such little loss :( how often do you take dulcolax?

oh chub, can totally understand where you are coming from, but do bear in mind that it could be a wow week next week hunny x

Chub, first time I had probs I took a couple for 2 days on run, now if I get to 4 days n not been will take 2 in the evening n get results the day after. Nothing major cos we not eating lol but better than nothing x

U go Hun :) x

Morning girls. Well after my few drinks (five) eek i have a mighty headache so i defo wouldn't recommend though i had a great night and its not often we all get to meet up like that so i don't regret it to be honest but Im very lucky i didn't crack and eat something!!
Hope you're all doing well!

Hi ladies just been for my 3rd weigh in and lost 3lb, which im dissapointed with but hey ho a loss is a loss!
Hope every one is well, well done Daisyhappy for not having food, im certain in that situation i would have eaten.

Well done mumtoruby another 3lbs closer to goal!!
I had my chicken soup when i got in :) in work now and paying for my little exploit!!

Well done mumtoruby, i had a terrible weigh in today (2 days early and i'm "bunged up" so gonna take dulcolax!) hopefully we'll have HUGE losses next week, although 3 lbs is a good loss! i was told anyuthing from 2-5 lbs a week on this diet? xx

Back