New Starter

Morning all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chan i saw ur pics u look abso amzing! how long have u been on LT and how much have u lost? Do u exercize?

mumtoruby i am so so sorry for your loss, i'm still grieving for my beloved Grannie and know just how sore it is.... take your time pet, you need to mind yourself now and keep up your strength... we're all here for you when you come back to lipotrim.... x

Hey guys... Still peed off about the movicol! Grrr only got 2 weigh ins left until refeed and not gonna be where I wanted to be! Oh well nothing I can do now.. Also this crappy weather getting me down! Tried to walk to work again this morn had to call hubby half way was totally soaked through!! Where's summer huh!!! anyway moan over!! Hope your all having a good day :)

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Cheers Barbra :)
This is my 5th week on LP & half way through week five I've decided to start my re-feed
Start weight was 14st5& I get weighed officially again tomorrow & I now weigh according to gym scales yesterday 12st 10 :)
I do exercise too Barbra something I started doing as I started LP & I have maintained so far & I go at least 2-3 times per week to the gym & to motivate me I have a one hour training session with a fitness trainer once a week too :)

Thanks ladies, the funeral was so emotional, there was me n hubby my brother n his wife and a neighbour of my nan that was it!
All my family have died young i lost both parents to cancer by the time i was 25 so she was mine n bro last living relative. She out lived all her children, she was 98!
Got to clean out her bungalow tomo, not looking foteard to that. Feels like im trespassing.
Anyways well done everyone
Ive loved catching up on the post here, takes my mind off everything else xx

Oh mumtoruby how sad... My NANs 92 reacon she'll be getting the queens letter tho! She's amazing! Saying that she is 6 stone... Never smoked or drank in her life retired at 80... Summin tells me I dont take after her!!!
Movicol is hmmmm how do I put it politely... 'stool softener' lol helps u go!!! Well the chemist didn't say it wasn't okay but I just asked for it after seeing on the forum other people were taking it... But since then another girl has said her chemist has said Deffo no as it has sugar in it (it is quite sweet!) and I've only lost 2lbs this week (unofficially) so??? Gutted tho worked a treat!

ok i'm crying here now at work for you pet, goodness you have been through so much.... i'm blessed to still have my grandfather with us who is 94, and i know the longer you have them the longer you want to hold onto them - my grannie died last october (i still cry daily and it feels like yesterday) and i've left her room exactly as it was, haven't moved a thing.... do you have to clear the place so soon xxxx

ok i'm crying here now at work for you pet, goodness you have been through so much.... i'm blessed to still have my grandfather with us who is 94, and i know the longer you have them the longer you want to hold onto them - my grannie died last october (i still cry daily and it feels like yesterday) and i've left her room exactly as it was, haven't moved a thing.... do you have to clear the place so soon xxxx
Aww thanks chub it has been horrendus this last week, its a council bungalow and leeds council gave us a week to hand the keys back so thats tomorrow or they will skip everything, they are so considerate! I think we will just bag personal things up and go through them at a later date.
I dont know when that will be i only finished my mums things 3 years ago and only did that because we had to move.
Im so grateful for my mother inlaw we are close so that helps, but it sucks not having any of my own family around (dont see my bro enough he lives in bridlington) xx

that is ridiculously insensitive.... i would do the same, just to move it without going through things and when you feel ready (and i can't even suggest a time cos i know i'll never be ready) you can sort through properly, grandpa and i are the only family in ireland here so when grannie passed i had to do everything (i'm an only child) while my dad who lives in england and my uncle who despite me saying how ill she was boarded a plane to turkey the day she passed, didn't come over for 5 days - i'd never felt so alone, you are so blessed to have an understanding and supportive motherinlaw, such a shame your brother lives a distance from you... please know you are in my prayers x

Jen such a shame about the movicol - i didn't take aarons, i'm just taking senekot twice a week and "manning up" to the associated cramps!

that is ridiculously insensitive.... i would do the same, just to move it without going through things and when you feel ready (and i can't even suggest a time cos i know i'll never be ready) you can sort through properly, grandpa and i are the only family in ireland here so when grannie passed i had to do everything (i'm an only child) while my dad who lives in england and my uncle who despite me saying how ill she was boarded a plane to turkey the day she passed, didn't come over for 5 days - i'd never felt so alone, you are so blessed to have an understanding and supportive motherinlaw, such a shame your brother lives a distance from you... please know you are in my prayers x

Thanks chub it means a lot it really does xx

'manning up' lol that's what my friend said today,,, no pain no gain Jen!! She's obviously never had them! Lol but guess its all I can do.. Guess its only another week.. I'll think about it again in sept!! I'm feeling really sick again :( can't even stomach my shake :( you'd think my body would be getting used to this by now! Bla!

Chan that is amazing! I am really enjoying it so I'm glad I've tried slimming world and weight watchers but I give in and I'm so surprised I haven't!
Jenni I've been using ducolax they really work take them before bed with a pint of water work a treat can cause we bit of stomach pain but wil def help u go x

Oh Jeni bless you , I think after a whole your body rebels against the shakes !!! Just think not long to go though till you go on re-feed & GL for weigh in tomorrow :) I feel bloated tonight too !!!
Just got back from cinema, we went to see Ted , didn't like it one bit!! Just about to make dinner just having some salad & a tin of Tuna. X

Oh no chan! Thought it would be funny! And got a bit of a thing for Marky mark!
I'm bloated to and i HAVNT eaten a thing?!!! Wtf!! Don't know if it's cos I'm close to the end (well til my break) but all I'm doing is moaning!!! Got to stay positive!!!
Kinda not looking forward to weigh in tommorow cos know its not going to be much but I'm just gonna blame her for the movicol!
How's everyone doing tonight? Xx

Back