New Starter

Wow well done Jeni n Chan your doing great x

Me to we are doing brilliantly!! I get so excited! Loved the cycling in the velerdrome! Yeh think your right putting your refeed in your diary to prevent rumbling tums! But I'm enjoying reading it! X

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Hi everyone!!! Sorry not been here tonight, got my upgrade n had a mare backing up my old iPhone to my laptop n restoring it on new handset!! Finally done tho :)
Well done jeni n chan on ur losses I'm soo chuffed for both of you :) n chan it is encouraging that ur still losing on refeed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies, another 14 hr shift for me yesterday 5am to 7pm so needless to say I was in bed by 7.30 lol. It's a great way to forget about food I tell you. But at 7 last night I could have murdered someone for a Chinese haha.

Yet again great weight loss ladies, fantastic, hope mine is up a little this week, only 2lbs last week but a new girl weighed me and hoping she made a mistake :/ xxx

To sunshine and chub just reading back on this thread iv missed over last few days, thank you so much for the kind comments :)

Iv been on the diet on and off this last 4months, various reasons iv had to come off it, Iv lost 2st since my last stint of 100% tfr, with a little blip for a wedding in between that I didn't refeed for but got back more determined than ever. In all to date over this last 4 months iv lost 3 and half stone I think, a long ways from the 18st girl I used to be ( shameful I know) oh I was on this a couple of years ago lost 5st and put back on the 2 stone just in case the numbers didn't add up lol.
My goal is to fit into a size 12 so I'm thinking around the 10.7 mark, always had large upper legs and belly so will see how it goes

Hit send too early, but I think it will be an achievement for me just to get to 11 and be happy. I still have the big girl mentality which hasn't left me yet, I think I lack in confidence cause was always taunted over my weight, the big thing for me will be maintaining it, food is my weakness, I just to for the wrong things!

So I'm hoping that we all stay in contact here to try and help each other out with this addiction.

Iv only been here a few weeks and iv learned more over the last few weeks than I ever have and it's all thanks to you guys xxx

Morning ladies :)
Hope we are all well.
Wow long shifts there angel are you working again today?& you will achieve your goal , well done for doing well so far& I know what you mean about the confidence but you will get there in the end.
LT and total abstinence has taught me that food is not my friend. Food is not going to comfort me. Food is not a treat. Food is fuel! The right foods are a necessity in order for me to live a healthy, happy, fulfilling life:) x
I am going clothes shopping today with OH& I hope this time the things I like or want to buy will fit me this time lol.
Have a good day all x x

Fantastic post angel you've done amazing! Your proof this works and I don't think there's anything wrong in 'life' inbetween!!! But you've proved you can get back on it! (which bodes well for me in sept!) fingers crossed!! I agree tho soooooo pleased I found this place and you guys... It's funny I'll be talking to a friend or work colleague and you lot always pop up in my convos!! 'my friend in the forum...bla bla...' lol your all such a big part in my life at the moment! So grateful!
Watching the triathlon.. Loving it!
I'm off shopping this afternoon to try and find a dress like yours angel!

Jinx chan lol
That's an amazing view and I hope one day I can adapt it!! Cos right now I'm still missing my food, wine and treats! But I'm getting there!

Hey everyone!

~Angel, I also would love to be a size 12! don't ever think that'll be possible tho as I have such a broad back and a slightly large bust but we'll see! I've only 23 days left on LT before I refeed for my cousins wedding, am hopign to be close enough to my healthy weight to not have to go back to 100% after the wedding, but we'll see! I've done ww before and atkins, dukan and always failed, so this time i don't intedn to stop until i am where i want to be!!

Chan, you're so lucky to be goign clothes shopping! most of my clothes are leggings, baggy tops, tunics and stretchy jeans so unfortunately i've not had to get any new clothes yet even though i've gotten smaller they just stretch a bit less!! :( hopefully soon they will hang off me and i'll have to be bought shopping lol

Best of luck with the clothes shopping girls it's soo exciting, my one tip is try things on, I always went into shops said nah they won't fit me or look good on me but ud be surprised!
I never thought I'd be a size 14 but here I am so it's not impossible either, just get to a place you happy with chub :) x

Gonna get the hair cut today me thinks if she can fit me in I fancy a change and I love my long hair eekkk!!!

Oo pics later angel! I'm booked in for 21st.. Not sure what to do grow or cut! Going to treat myself and get shellac nails to... Think I deserve a pamper day! X

hey all, thought i'd share the outfit I got for the wedding! 20120731_212155.jpg
please note it was taken by my grandpa 94 on my phone so not great!! bargain hunter i am! dress €48 wallis, shoes €40 debenhams, bag €6 Dunnes, shawl €12 Dunnes, Fascinator €15 Dunnes! so got the whole outfit for €121!!!!

Lovely chub!!! Find it weird that u are using euros haha x
And why u called chub??! Cos ur not!! X

lol thanks sunshine! my name is Chloe lol, I put chub up there , as the day i joined i was disgusted at weighing over 15 stone! i'm now 13 stone 2 lbs so getting happier, have been told 12 stone is goal, but may go a bit lower if i still feel chubby lol

New hair cut is on hold til next weekend as I'm gonna visit my parents and my sis said she would do it and d colour as wel so i could buy new clothes :) how sweet :) xx great dress Chloe and you are far from chubby that's for sure x

What part of Ireland you from I'm a tipperary woman living in Tyrone lol x

Back