New Starter

Cloe much better than chub! You look fantastic!!! Great pair of pins!!! Your gonna wow everyone!!! Now to find my dress!!

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Cloe much better than chub! You look fantastic!!! Great pair of pins!!! Your gonna wow everyone!!! Now to find my dress!!

awww.... thanks Jeni... quite paranoid about the legs actually! usualy have them covered with leggings lol, but think i'll get a nice spray tan! can't wait to see my familys reaction... esp my dad, he lives in england and hasn't seen me since jan!!! good luck finding a dress... it's so blinking hard.... have you good shops near you?

hey all, thought i'd share the outfit I got for the wedding! View attachment 58953
please note it was taken by my grandpa 94 on my phone so not great!! bargain hunter i am! dress €48 wallis, shoes €40 debenhams, bag €6 Dunnes, shawl €12 Dunnes, Fascinator €15 Dunnes! so got the whole outfit for €121!!!!

Wow chloe you really look amazing, i bet your dad will be sooo shocked, you will wow them all. Very well done xx

Well being the great mum that I am I didn't spend a penny on myself but plenty on my son!! Grrr I'll get my time!!! Can't believe how much I have to buy for him to go up to secondary school.. Bleeding me dry! Told hubby tho when I'm holiday I want a trip up to the big retail park to go find something for me!
I also sat through them eating macdonalds AGAIN!! Tbh didn't really want it but did get all my food feelings going again!! 6 days and counting!

thanks mumtoruby... i hope to be down a bit more by the wedding too!!

jeni... i know how you feel, there is a fab festival here at the moment Spraoi, Waterford, Ireland - Street Arts Festival Ireland : Irish Street Arts Festival went in last night and got the kiddies mcdonalds - torture.... and tonight we're going to the circus where they';ll be having candyfloss and fresh popcorn :(

thankfully out back to school costs are very small, the kids don't wear uniform in school (they wear their own clothes) and there is a book rental scheme so that suits me grand!! bet you can't wait to be treated yoruself!!

Oo Chloe enjoy the circus! Didn't know children didnt wear uniform in Ireland.. That's handy!
Just done my asda delivery list for next weekend (including food for me!!!!) you think I'm being a tad hasty! Lol I've also written down what I'm eating all week.. And the week after including a drink on the sat night... Ok so it's 2 weeks away but I'm excited!!!
So proud of all our guys in the Olympics.. Lovin it! :)

Evening all :)
Hope you all had a good night. Shopping was great got few tops that i liked & best feeling ever was that they fitted :) x

It was unbelievable chan!! Think I'm still buzzing cos I can't sleep!!!
That's great!! Can't wait until I try summin on I like and it fits and I look in the Mirror and say yeh that looks good! Long way to go but getting there!
Night peeps xx

Hi ladies, woohoo am i glad the last 2 weeks are done with! I had my last blow out last night had friends round for beers n indian so im ready to get back on LT today.
Got weighed yest and had gained a massive 8lb. Defo due to eating vending machine crap in the hosp. And quite a few nights with the vodka reminissing .
But its 6 weeks today till we go on holiday n really want to be 10 stone. Xx

Morning ladies!! GL mumtoruby... You know you can do it! We're all here for you to moan at on ur first week! Don't worry about the 8lbs that can be gone in a week!
Well I'm lying here sulking cos hubby n son gone to a 'all you can eat' breakfast buffet :( god I miss Sunday breakfasts! Saying that I've made 2 cups of tea with my vanilla shake and drank what was left I am FULL!! I'm worried that come refeed I'm gonna just gorge on food but honestly I don't think I'll be physically able to!! Not if I'm full on 3 drinks!!
Planned to go for a nice long walk today... Feeling guilty for not doing anything all week, but it's just started peeing down again!! God are we gonna get a break!! It's summer!! Pffft!
Have a good Sunday all x

Good morning all,
Had my first "can I continue this for another 5 weeks" thoughts this morning. I'm really missing chewing n just the social side, but I read loads of posts on this forum n give myself a talking to n now I'm reet :) bring on the 5 weeks lol xx
Hope everyone is ok zx
Psst to all u can eat brekkies jeni xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning sun... I've been having those thoughts the whole time! Well specially at W'ends! My new thought is am I ever going to be able to get back on this after my break! I'm sooooo ready to come off it but at the same time I wish I was staying on it! Ive read soooo many posts on here that when someone comes off they just can't get back on! And it's troubling!!
How's the new phone? What u got the iPhone 4s? X

Hi to all :)
Ruby you can do it :)
Hope you are all having a good day , I'm just about to update my diary & trust me for anyone thinking about having any thoughts about food keep going it's not worth it & you are going to be just fine on re-feed Jeni , you all are & that's simply due to being determined & not wanting to be here I guess again !! X

Hi jeni
Yes got the iPhone 4s. Everyone at work raving about the Samsung galaxy 3, but it's bloody huge!!! But I love the iPhone n really happy with it x
Still crazily thinking about food, wanting chips pudding n gravy!! Wtf???!!!
Why am I wanting the bad *****??! But I'm holding out but it's killing me! Can't give in cod I'm never entertaining this diet ever again! It's soo bloody unsociable xx
Sorry about the moaning :-(
Hope everyone is ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha sun no doubt I'll have to have pudding chips gravy n peas when I'm up tut north in a couple of weeks!!! God I just know I'm gonna put a load of weight on in the next few weeks :( I'm a bit moany n down aswell today... It's the weekend again isn't it!!! And I'm starved for some reason!!!
Yeh that phone if massive!!!! I'm Deffo an iPhone gal it's my life!! Looking forward to the 4s in a few months or guess it might be 5 by then?!
Well think I'm gonna jump in bath... On the third and final mr grey... Gonna miss him!

I'm holding out for the I phone 5 my contract ended last month. These Olympics are making me into a couch potato been watching it all day lol

lost 48.5lbs in 8 weeks

Back