New Starter

Hi all, i gotta admit, Im getting totally sick of this diet!!! U know what my latest craving is???!! A bacon butty!! I would murder for one x n seeing ash eating is killing me more n more. There is currently a goodfellas pepperoni pizza in oven for him n I really really want some :-( struggling.com!! Hating these shakes now n everything :-(
Sorry for the whinge xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I'm with ya sun... 7 weeks was the max for me for sure.. I'm hoping round 2 will only be 6 weeks! Don't worry bout the 1lb.. The last 2 weeks were like that for me then was pleasantly surprised at weigh in! You'll be fine your the LT machine! :p
I've been beach again all day.. Glowing nicely! Looks like the weathers on its way out now tho :( well done on the gym chan I'm still in lazy mode.. But did have a nice walk this morning, I think the 'toilet' thing will be the lack of carbs hun.. And your system still getting use to food.. Ill let u know how i get on... Was really hoping NOT to take dulcolax!
I've been okay today.. Egg salad for lunch.. Chicken salad for tea.. But have had a couple of slight Hiccups... Picnics are to tempting! Think I'm doing okay..scared of slipping tho.. The great thing with LT is the full control and think I NEED that! But at the same time I can't live on LT got to stay in control with healthy eating.. Think it's cos I'm now on holiday... Weekend mode everyday for the next 4 weeks! :0 nervous!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Jeni how can people do it for months on end??!!
Egg salad got me licking my lips, but I'd miss the mayo lol lol x
Can't believe ur on hol for 4 weeks xx u jammy sod - hope the refeed is going well, sounds it x
I need to stay on this for another 3 weeks n I really really wanna lose another stone before I go away xx need to exercise but I just can't be bothered!!!! Lol

Hello ladies well I made it through a weekend in d arsehole of no where and not a piece of food passed these lips even with the delicious smell of mammys cooking lol! Agree with you sun I'm so bored and sick of this diet plus I'm only taking the chocolate shakes so no variety cause everything else makes me sick :( but determination I think is driving me through however long it wil last. Hope refeed are goin ok for jeni & chan xx

angel1986 said:
Hello ladies well I made it through a weekend in d arsehole of no where and not a piece of food passed these lips even with the delicious smell of mammys cooking lol! Agree with you sun I'm so bored and sick of this diet plus I'm only taking the chocolate shakes so no variety cause everything else makes me sick :( but determination I think is driving me through however long it wil last. Hope refeed are goin ok for jeni & chan xx

How long u got left angel? X

Sorry guys prob shouldn't be posting about food in here! Sun I love love my mayo! But I've been chopping up cucumber, onion, peppers and toms really small and mixing it with fat free greek yoghurt... It so does it for me! And no mayo needed! Well done angel.. Keep up the good work just think of me struggling not to lose control! Looking forward to closing ceremony but gonna miss the games!

I need another 13 pound off so as long as that takes I guess but iv a staff night out the 1st so il see how I'm goin for that I might refeed the week before and hope il lose the rest on refeed, I need a night out with them and can't have 40 ppl round me eating and me sittin there with water lol, I'd do it if I was way off target.
Any one have any suggestions on what I should do, should I keep goin to the end or come off early???

I want to lose another stone while I'm on TFR for the next 3 n half weeks, then hopefully half a stone whilst on 2 weeks refeed then off I go to Cuba, still with weight to lose - 2 stone at least but least I be looking loads better than I did 6 weeks ago lol xx I reckon u need to refeed before going on the night out, u can just drink n eat without any build up type thing x
Jeni, the Greek yoghurt sounds fab!!!! I will be doing that deffo - hurry up refeed! Bloody hell can't wait lol x

I won't be drinking anyway so that won't bother me I'm not the biggest drinker in the world.
Think il do the refeed the week have the meal the sat night and do mayb two shakes for awhile and see, was thinking of doing slimming world so at least il be making right choices and having someone looking over me lol I need discipline x

You look fantastic sun and your weight loss is incredible, so ul prob have that off in those weeks if not more. So jealous of you jetting off to the sun xxx next year I promised myself even a week in the sun even if iv to go on my own haha

It's proper slowing down tho, but yeah it's a great diet. Was gonna go straight SW after hol, but I may do 2 weeks on LT to lose whatever I put on in Cuba lol x yep I need someone watching over me, so I'm gonna have to go for rest of my life lol. How long u been on for? U look fab hun, u just go n enjoy the meal xx
Drink was a biggie for me, bad day at work = bottle of wine on way home, sat night was takeaway n 3 bottles of wine shared with the bf. late start on Monday?? Couple of bottles of wine with bf!!! Then all that creates the alcohol munchies!!!!! No wonder I got where I was lol x
I'm only gonna drink on sat night now tho, this diet has taught me I don't need to be drinking Everytime something goes wrong! Xx

Been on it now fully again since start of June, it's hard work but the results speak for themselves on this diet, I dunno why it's not recognised for how it literally changes your life!

Angel I think that too!!! Why is it not widely advertised for people who need to lose weight??!
It's weird x

Yeh I thought that? Maybe its the dangers.. They are there i guess? And also the refeed if its ot done properlly.. Well i know the rest! My dad said tonight he read somewhere about these prisoners that go on hunger strikes or summin anyway they have to be hospitalised when they come off it to be supervised! Not quite the same thing!! But nearly! I would recommend the diet though..
Sun jinx Hun same life here! these past 7 wks have been mostly the busiest of the year at work and I've been fine not grabbing the wine on the way home! Drinking = weekends only! I don't need it to de-stress! And I think with me it's that.. Plus 1 treat a week and swapping bad things for good.. Simple really... But we all know it's not!

Hi, I'm back again just been catching up with everybody I went AWOL, as my German shepherd gave birth to 9 puppy's so had my hands full, and on my daughters hen night lol, 5am so spent the last few nights with Tara as shed fretting for me. Sadly I lost 2 pups .

On another note been a difficult few days so not stuck 100% so I'm ready for a fresh day tomorrow, but just to let you all know iv still not had a gain which Is food news for those due to start a re-feed for holidays. Well it's my daughters wedding on 26th so I'm all geared up for tomorrow I'm hoping for half a stone off x

Morning guys!
Hey mini aw 9 pups! Wow.. Sorry about the 2 you lost I know it's quite common but bet you were really upset! GL on getting back on it :)

Morning everyone! just in from my weigh in and have lost another 3 lbs! delighted! only 13 more days until refeed before the wedding, then i'm gonna come back afterwards to finish my journey!! she said i could do with another stone then i'd be right in the middle of "healthy" weight! yay........ so happy!!!!

hope ye are all doing well, hope refeeding is goign well for those of ye lucky to be getting to eat!
mini, congrats on the pups, so sorry about the 2..... jeez you must be busy.... xx

Hi everyone :)

Oh mini great news over pups & sorry you have lost two.
Well done chub that's great :)
Hope you are all well & that everyone has a good day x

Well done chub! Your gonna look great at that wedding!
Morning chan oo bet your excited bout tommora! X

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm so so so so so excited! popped into river island this mornign while hubby held the fort in the shop... couldn't resist a fab stripy top with jewels on the shoulder...... i had to get it in a size 12 hahahahahahhaah never been as happy in my life!!! Am sitting here behind the desk now in a size 12 top and size 14 jeans (which are loose at the bum) happy happy days :wee:

Back