Step 1 Sole Source New starter !

mrsjones

Hi everyone,
I start Cd tommorow and cant wait im 15stone 10lb ish and get married at the end of july and would love to loose 2 stone before then. Feel very focused and just praying the will power stays. If your a new starter please join this thread so we can all support each other :)

Hiya - I start on Sunday, but I am still a bit confused as to what plan I am best to follow, but I am getting loads of motivation here to get me in the right frame of mind. Just hoping I don't let myself down (again!) Let me know how you get on and it'll be great to keep touching base to get support!

Linzois
x

Hi I'm day 6 really enjoying it so far today has been my worst so far soooo hungry but I've just kept myself busy soo fingers crossed I have a better day tomorrow

Hi, today is another first day for me after coming back of for my holidays. Im getting married in October and would like to loose four stone by then. So would very much like to join this thread :) good luck all x

Ive done cambridge before and it worked really well because it gives you results quick and thats what I need otherwise I completley loose motivation! Ive been healthy eating for ages now but I need more then 1-2lb a week as the wedding gets closer and I haven't got the time to spend in the gym either . Im looking foward to getting started xx

Well ive collected all my products and im ready to go! Had a bar for lunch and drinking my water with berry flavouring, so far so good :)

Hi everyone,
I start Cd tommorow and cant wait im 15stone 10lb ish and get married at the end of july and would love to loose 2 stone before then. Feel very focused and just praying the will power stays. If your a new starter please join this thread so we can all support each other :)
Good luck. I'm sure I'd you stick with the plan, u might lose more than 2stone.

Well just havibg my third product of the day, im in night shifts im not usually awake at this time but have had no hunger all day and had to really stretch my meal time out with being awake all night but not been hungry hooray!!

Hi mrsjones

Can i ask have you been drinking lots of water, i started Monday this week and just wondered on this whether i am drinking enough.

Val

Val:
Just make sure you are having at least 2.25L (4 pints) a day. More won't hurt either, just don't have it all at once, spread it throughout the day.
If you are struggling to remember what you've had you can get phone apps that will record the water you've drunk.
Personally I bought a bottle of 750ml water and kept the bottle so I know I need to have 3 of them a day.

Thanks both of you, i dont think i am drinking enough not working at the moment and i forget to drink :(, not intentional just doing things and time goes buy, will get a 750ml bottle sounds a good idea and like you said anymore is fine.

Cheers x

Back