New to 5:2

Hiya Rachel! Just noticed you refer to your new diary on Lisa's thread - sorry, I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I'm here now!! :D xx

Great to have you in my new place :) Had to take painkillers for my headache and its finally gone. Watching some great British menu then going bed. Probably not the best thing to watch on a fast day. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

When I was 4:3ing 2 of my fast days were MasterChef days which killed me!!

I love watching cooking programmes but definitely a killer on fast days.

Going to do a 4:3 this week. I know I said I wouldn't but the past couple of weeks haven't been great for me and I just need a bit of a boost.

Ud today and just had breakfast two Scotch crumpets an egg and half a tin of beans. Not sure the beans were a good idea when travelling lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fasting today. All going well. Didn't consume any calories till after half six. Had salad with quorn chicken and garlic mushrooms and onions. Yum. Still enough calories left for a hot chocolate.

Done something to my knee don't have a clue what but its very sore at times. Will have to put a heat patch on it later.

Fasting today. All going well. Didn't consume any calories till after half six. Had salad with quorn chicken and garlic mushrooms and onions. Yum. Still enough calories left for a hot chocolate. Done something to my knee don't have a clue what but its very sore at times. Will have to put a heat patch on it later. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Be careful with that knee Hun x x

Thanks both of you. Xx surprisingly I didn't sleep too bad really. Must have been the co-codamol.

Don't like going the doctor because he will say it's my weight which obviously I know it is but I don't need him to go on at me. I will see how I get on. Its not too bad now but then I haven't got up and walked on it yet.

Thanks kb. Ruth got on ok. They are a bit disappointed that she is still walking on her tip toes. She has to go back up soon to be measured for splints to wear in bed. Will be seen in November as thats the soonest they would do anything else. In the meantime we have to do stretches on her feet.

Second ud today and the scales are going down nicely. Just wish I hadn't messed around for a couple of weeks, who knows where I could have been I could have gotten the 30lb off mark which is kind of a brick wall for me. I really need to smash through it and soon.

You can do it!! Hindsight is 20:20, it's what you do now that is important, keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dd for me today and yes its the third of the week even though I said I was only going to do 5:2 but it doesn't feel like a chore as I don't have to do it - I want to. Plus kids are back in school so everything seems easier :) The big weigh in tomorrow and hoping my big 9lb gain (yes you read it right) from the last two weeks has gone.

Back