new to CD - My diary

3lbs!! Happy with that :) 13lbs to go :) I need 4 off next week!

How about u Hun? Was urs today? Xx

defo we were the same the last 3 weeks :)......Onwards and downwards!

yep im a litre down! I always drink enough but with all the exercise I need to drink more! I pee'd three times last night! Its so annoying!xx

Bit of a strange week this week. I feel Ive been cheating! Felt really ill wednesday so had some ryevita and a small bit of chicken as I couldnt stomach a soup/shake. It did make me feel more 'normal' and got right back on it yesterday so feel better. Not been able to get to the gym since monday because of work so took the dog out for an hour last night around St Katharines dock which was lovely but cold!

Will defo go tomorrow morning and possibly sunday! Although am planning to go to the new westfield sunday, does trying on clothes and walking count?!

Good news someone at work who has been off sick commented on my weight loss as did a neighbour last night and ...... tried on some Jeans I bought in Florida last year that were v tight and they fit perfectly :) not sure what size they are (us 10?) no idea what that is! They arent stretchy either! woo!

Weighed myself at the gym on the height, bodyfat and weight machine and said I was 11 stone 9! I like those scales!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weight watchers scales say 12.2???

When is your official weigh in chick ?? I'm not bothering this week, i've barely eaten or drunk anything over the last few days so i know it's not a true reflection so i'm just going to weigh next week instead, i just need to pick up some packs, only need a few though lol

xx

aww hun, its defo understandable this week. Just have a fresh start this week. How is your Mum now? Bet you are so stresses what with the wedding plans and everything else.

I havent done that much exercise this week so not expecting much.
Had chicken tikka again last night and Nando's chicken and salad saturday so prob not going to lose.

I thought I would go to WW to join so that I can carry on when I get to 11 stone so i can lose a bit more and then maintain!

My weigh in is 8pm tonight! Its so weird how the scales can differ so much. How can one set say 11 stone 9 and the other say 12 stone 2!!!

well disappointing week -1lb! Oh well it will hopefully make me strict this week - 4lb come on!

Hello everyone

been so busy with all my floristry this week am back at work and knackered! 2 more Christmas fairs to go.....

Well did ok this week 3lbs off so pleased I am back on track.

How have you all been doing really need another 9lbs off before xmas..........
trying to up my water to 3.5 litrs a day this week see if it helps!!

Well I've set up my own business from
Home so it's all new at the moment. My mum had a florist when I was a teenager so did stuff then, last year I did some exams and started to get some work out of ppl at work and friends of friends so I thought I'd see where it goes......
I have six weddings booked for next year already! Id love to do it full time. I do legal work by day! Boring!!!

How are all your plans going?
Oh well I had a bad week the week before! This last stone is taking forever!!!

That sounds fab well done ! I'd love to do something i want to do rather than just fell into like my accounting !! I'd like to learn cake decorating.....you know all the fancy stuff as i love baking etc.

I've figured out my low loss this week, my body is trying to have a period, sorry for the tmi but got lots of pains etc.. At least i know why !!

xx

i hate totm i feel so bloated, i think i might carry on with my pill until after xmas as I really dont want it! I wanna hit my 11 stone target by xmas.

Go for it hun I am so glad i did it now, i love doing it, sat up last night making door wreaths!

Back