new to CD - My diary

Thanks girls! Its my friends bday and we are meeting hos new girlfriend tonight and it happens to be my fave restaurant!

Hope you both have a lovely and successful weekend! :) xx

emsiem said:
Go for the mussels girly you deserve a small treat xx have fun xx

I came across this quote and think it's hilarious, please dint take offence but.......

Don't treat your self with food, you are not a dog

Lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feel so ill.........was sick after my shake this morning and now feel rubbish. To top that I weighed myself and have stayed the same :(
feel absolutely crap ........

Hey I'm on week 4 now and also feel really ill - I felt better last week. Really headachey and exhausted. Hope u feel better soon- is this a new thing for u(feeling like this?) an any ideas why?x

No i felt fine up until this mornings shakw. Felt ok up until now apart from having caight a cold etc the other week. Just feel so sick. Ive had a litre of fizzy water feeling a bit better thanks x

Hopefully will lose something x

Only 2.5lbs this week :( bit disappointed but onwards an upwards! 4lbs next week I reckon!

well after my lowest loss last night, I am really in the groove now to be really strict this week.

I am stepping up my exercise a bit and am off for a swim this evening and then will go to the gym sat and sunday. Zumba last night so that will be 4 nights which is what I would like to stick to in the long run!

I am in LOVE with the peanut bars! I can so tell it is my TOTM as when i picked up my sachets last night it consisted of ALL chocolate and i didnt even realise! My CDC noticed!

I am trying to make more of an effort to cook some different meals. I made no carb fishcakes saturday night which consisted of Haddock, Cod and Pollack with egg, spring onions and a bit of chilli and both my oh and I loved them. I also tried making a small cake with some of the choc mint powder and water in a dish and putting it in the microwave for a little chocolate pudding worked well!

I'm glad your mood has lifted hon, 2.5 pounds is still really good like you told me lol !!! I'm looking to go to a zumba class i've missed exercise and i never thought i'd say that !! I stayed away from the gym when i first started this diet as i have a tendancy to get light headed but i'm thinking about starting again as i want to tone up....i'm just scared of slowing my weight loss down. I think the fact i've got exams next week then Christmas to plan i may just leave it until after Christmas when i'll be stepping up the plans anyway !

I love the idea of a little pudding maybe i'll give that a go myself towards the end of the week when i'm off :D

Em xx

Week 5

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

I feel like things are slowing up and worried I might start to cheat, I have 16lbs to go until target, which is great. I want to achieve this by christmas and then also lose another 7lbs after the christmas period. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH seems so far away.

I am wanting to step up my exercise again but I have read it slows up the weight loss on SS+ i've been going to zumba and i'd like to start back at the gym and swimming more but worried it will put me off my xmas target!

What does everyone think?xx

Hey I'm on last 12 pounds I kno how u feel but we musnt cheat!

I thought exercise on 810 up is fine as we have more calories - I'm planning to start the gym again nx week or week after - am in a very similar position!

I'm still on Sole Source though, so am wondering if excerise just builds muscle hindering the weight loss :-/

Some are ok others are not - I found that high intensity is bad news from what I read as fat won't be used for energy - muscles will be too!!

Worried about weigh in arrrrggghhh!
Have done lots of exercise this week 2 zumba classes, street dance, ab attack and swimming!

And then all my family went for a curry so I had chicken tikka and salad and sone spinach! Felt so do full and very guilty ?

Hey chick !! Sounds like you have had a busy week, don't worry about the chicken tikka i've had that before and it didn't affect my weight loss but i do know everyone is different !!

I've lost 3 pounds this week i had an early weigh in as i'm off today supposedly studying as i have an exam tomorrow......when do you get weighed ?

xx

I get weighed this evening after Zumba lol!
i hope it doesnt, it was the spinach it was so oily :(
how was your weekend?

Back