New To Exante A Few Questions

Lanarkwitch

Gold Member
Hi ladies, I have done Lipotrim before and have 2 weeks of it hiding in the cupboard which will be making a debut on Sunday, hubs and I have a 5 week challenge ahead from 1st April, he is already a low carber so theres not much temptation in my house!!

Just a few questions, which i am sure have been answered a million times before but I'm having trouble navigating the new layout here so sorry in advance.

Shake flavours, are there any to be avoided? Same with the soups? I had planned to order the 4 week pack as it's such great value but it's not great value if some of them are horrible really is it !

Thanks in advance ladies and gents !!

HI Lanarkwitch,

My personal preference is that I hate the mushroom soup and the Thai chicken and love the veg and tomato ones however, lots of people Love all soups and hate tomato etc etc.

My personal preference after first ordering the mixed bumper pack is that I LOVE all the shakes, I have them as a mouse, or a hot drink with coffee etc or with crushed ice like ice cream etc, they are delicious to mee! I also love the bars, they help me stay on track as it gives me something to chew! I am obsessed with the porridge and went through a phase of having 2 porridge and a bar a day!!! restrict myself to one porridge now just incase I get sick of it (as if haha)

I think its worth going with the mixed bumper and maybe asking for a coupe of the porridge as well as these aren't in the bumper, then you'l get to now which flavours are for you and which are best to avoid!

Hope my ramblings helped a little :D Good Luck :D

Its impossible to say what to avoid. What one person hates, another one will love. Why not buy the weekly pack initially to try everything then order the bumper pack.

I hated the soups but loved the shakes other people cant stomach the shakes but love soups....

I love it all. Then again I'm pretty greedy and there's not much food I don't like I'd say my least fav's are the choc shake but I just add coffee and ice to make it tasty and the Tom soup isn't great but with lots of black pepper I like it. Everyone's tastes are different xxx

I find the porridge too sweet and the bars. Infact i have nearly ALL the bars still! Going to chuck them! I only ordered the banana shake and porridge on my last order. The next order will be JUST shakes cos i dont trust the soups! I will mix things up with a biggest loser bar :) takes ages to eat, but has chocolate on! Yummy! X

Thanks for the replies, from what I've read most of the products are at least acceptable to most so I've gone and got the 1 month pack to give it all a try, it's just that on LT most people agree the strawberry shakes and the flapjack are truly awful and I wanted to avoid any potential flavour disasters!

Starting on 01/04 so wish me luck!!

Back