new to exante.. any advice??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive read that you can have tea and coffe on this diet is this true? Also is there anything else that can be added to the pqcks or not?

Yes you can have tea and coffee - without milk

You can add tablet sweeteners but not sugar :) how you feeling now?

feel ok, not hungry at all.. can you have flavored water or sparkling water?

Hello :party0011: and welcome!
I add chilli powder and/or Garlic salt, with black and white pepper to all the soups and they taste 100% nicer.
Also lots of ice to the shakes and whizz them in the smoothie maker.
Watch the water intake though....like the other members have said, too much too quickly can be dangerous.
Good luck, sounds like you are motivated and will do really really well (men always lose weight faster :rolleyes: women just store it for emergencies ;) )
x x

I just find it weird how im not feeling hungry, people have said there starving and find it hard but im not, its making me think its not working, maybe its all the water im drinking.

Hey! don't knock it.....being hungry just sucks :eek: you are just lucky and probably it is all the water filling your tummy up, but it doesn't mean it's not working, we are all just so different :party0049:
I am currently suffering from the coldest feet IN THE UNIVERSE :( hot water bottle time :D

You can test your wee with urine testing sticks or just believe you are when you have a funny taste in your mouth and bad breath!! Generally you start to feel less hungry and have more energy once in ketosis, I believe. Well thats how its been for me anyway :)

but ive not felt hungry at all in the last 3 days lol. i woke up yesterday morning with a banging headache thats it..

just keep thinking its not working as im not feeling hungry, in fact i feel no different, but i suppose i wont know until i weigh myself on friday.

Lol, check out the stages of Exante thread! It will be working if you're sticking to it. You're just not hungry because you drink so much water which is a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back