New to Exante, Starting today 08/10/2012 would love some buddies for support

welcome Lou - make sure you drink plenty when you eat the bars , soups and shakes as sometimes the bod can rebel with all the vitamins and minerals going in!
Best of luck!

Angel - I like the Sophia Loren idea...they definitely had proper shape then (even if the waists are a bit nipped!) I am an hourglass (albeit a BIG one!) so def that rather than the straighter flapper one for me!
Hope you're having a good day x

Thank you :) Yes the water thing is my downfall as I do struggle to drink 2-4 litres a day. Has anyone tried the blackcurrent or orange water flavourings? xx

Thank you :) Yes the water thing is my downfall as I do struggle to drink 2-4 litres a day. Has anyone tried the blackcurrent or orange water flavourings? xx
have got the orange one - it is ok cold but quite nice hot and in fizzy water. if you just stick your finger in it it is like sherbet....!

Is all fizzy water okay? Do you get the same benefit? Drinking water is my massive down fall- I'd usually rather be thirsty than drink the stuff! However, I think I'll be persuaded rather than face constipation!!

As far as I'm aware fizzy is ok! I just bought some own brand :)

Hi ladies, I only have shakes and bars and the occasional porridge, I've been feeling increasingly exhausted and irritable. Today I couldn't get food off my mind. My ankles are puffy too. I read an article saying that ketogenic diets you need more salt because of all the water fflushing it out. I had my first bouillon drink and the dizziness and cravings have stopped already. The same may work for you.

HI Angel I was like that last week :) very lethargic and terrible cramps in my calves, someone recommended boullion to me too and I felt fine after it have a drink every 2-3 days helps xx

Thanks Suzie, who knew we needed more salt but it sort of makes sense. I've just WI a day early because i'm away tomorrow. 3.5lbs. I thought it might be more because it was low last week and ive been completely 100%. Still, it's a loss. Inches of my hips are not shifting yet though. Good luck for the next week.

I've had my first shake- banana. Not a fan, but then again I usually dislike banana flavoured food and drink!

its still a loss Angel xx it will prob show up more next week. well done and keep going xx yea i know on the salt front haha I hate it, but hey ho!
The carbonara has just arrived with my delivery, watch this space, I willt ry it later. have a lovely time away :)

Emma-that bodes well then! Good start :)

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. :welcome2: to Emma and Loulou123, good luck on your journey on Exante.

Angel72, im loving the porridge it is delish.

Suzie1011, how was your weigh in yesterday?

Its day 10 for me and ive finally got that energy push i needed. No more headaches or hunger now i just need to keep focused. I hope everyone is having a good day.

DivaDavis said:
Emma-that bodes well then! Good start :)

Just had the Thai Chicken- I've never found eating more difficult in my life!!

Oh well, no pain no loss!

Just had the Thai Chicken- I've never found eating more difficult in my life!!

Oh well, no pain no loss!
oh pants! try doctoring them any way you can!! X

Not a fan of the soups myself hence ordering the shakes and bars for next month! Going to try the carbonara tonight - rather excited! (sad lady!)

ooooh DivaDavis im excited for you, please please please let me know what you think of the carbonara, as i am toying with the idea of buying some. I bought the poridge and im loving it:drool:

Back