New to Exante, Starting today 08/10/2012 would love some buddies for support

I take back everything I said about the vanilla coffee shake- with a sweetener it's lovely!

How has everyone coped over the weekend? I'm so excited for this diet!!

X

Well done Razzie, I started my weight loss journey with exante two weeks ago but i must confess, i could not follow through too much good food around me and I only managed to loose 3.5 pounds. Still pleased but I will try to stick to it for the next 1 week 100% and see what can be achieved.

P.S This is my first post, I am a newbie

P.S The other 4lbs lost was before I started Exante. So starting tomorrow it will be 100% total.

Another thing I tried the thai chicken soup today and nearly puked. anyone want some soup :) I can't hack them only bough bumper pack cos of 50% discount. Sticking to shakes and bars from now on no more soups.

I threw mine down the sink :cry:sorry I want to loose weight but don't want to be sick. I have packed all the soup in my two boxes to one side ready for the bin.

I agree, I think it's disgusting. But you can't waste alllll that food! Try putting chilli, garlic and herbs in; you can usually mask the nasty aftertaste enough to like it. And I found drinking it from a mug helps somehow!

Maybe I can cook it with chilli and onions :) I was excited with the name I guess i was imagining a proper chicken when i saw the name :D.

Okay will try and hold on to them but none for me this first week, don't want it to put me off.

After I finish my bars and shakes (yummy) I will try to have them hopefully would have lost enoug to attempt the soup again

Hi ladies, I only have shakes and bars and the occasional porridge, I've been feeling increasingly exhausted and irritable. Today I couldn't get food off my mind. My ankles are puffy too. I read an article saying that ketogenic diets you need more salt because of all the water fflushing it out. I had my first bouillon drink and the dizziness and cravings have stopped already. The same may work for you.

totally new to this so what is the bouillon drink?

dollyp1 said:
Maybe I can cook it with chilli and onions :) I was excited with the name I guess i was imagining a proper chicken when i saw the name :D.

Okay will try and hold on to them but none for me this first week, don't want it to put me off.

After I finish my bars and shakes (yummy) I will try to have them hopefully would have lost enoug to attempt the soup again

My first ever soup was the thai chicken so I felt a little disheartened. I had the veg today with lots of spice and herbs and it was delicious- perfect for these cold seasons!!

Marigold bouillon-like a powdered veg stock you can have as a couple of your drinks a day. :) quite salty x

Good to read everyone's newbie stories :) feeling really positive about this - lets hope it lasts. It's my birthday Saturday (I know, weird week to start) but thinking what cool present to give myself next year, maybe some designer size 12 jeans??!!

Good luck Kiki-sounds like you've started well :)

Hi all, dolly, bullion is just what diva said and its ok, I hate soup but its nice to have a savoury drink. I think Diva iintroduced me to it. Hi diva, how's the hols going? Welcome Kiki, happy birthday, how much do u have to go? Get the First week over and it's easier. Good luck all.

Hi angel-good thanks, but going too quick! Lots of walking but doing interesting stuff so it doesn't feel like exercise :) just having my evening dr p! You ok? X

Hehe just answered u on another thread :) I need to cut my subscriptions down I can't keep track of who is where. I'm good thanks, I think you are doing amazingly. Thanks for the strength u sent it helped and I'm still 100% but the zero def affected me. I had one at the BBQ and it happened again, completely out of K and very very hungry. Pep T and water for me! Hope it hasn't messed up my week, I'm looking forward to Saturday. When are u home? Have a fabulous time and stay strong. X

Hey guys I have been following this thread for a couple of days from afar and your determination has inspired me to order. Am expecting my first ever exante pack tomoro! Have never tried a vlcd before but am really hoping this will be my answer. I just need to take a break from food!! So this seems the perfect solution to break old habits and od's power over me! Am hoping for a 14lb loss in 4 weeks - am I being over zealous?

Only thing I am slightly concerned about is will I get loose skin from losing weight so fast?

Well done everyone for your achievements so far - you are inspiring me! :)

Bouillon

Marigold bouillon-like a powdered veg stock you can have as a couple of your drinks a day. :) quite salty x

Oh ok I think I will pass on that, does not sound or taste fun.

On another note today is my first day to try 100% Exante but slipped already drank 200ml skimmed milk. But on the plus side walked for 30mins.

Welcome lulubell30, all the best for the journey. I should not think 14lbs should be a cause for loose skin usually it's for people who loose quite a lot of weight like 4st and above.

I guess you can try to add some strectch and tone small exercise - best try and speak to the experts though

It tastes better than it sounds Dolly! Been a help in wanting something savoury and hot! Also helps combat cramp as you need the extra bit of salt.
all the best X

Back