Total Solution New to Exante

Cooking is so difficult. I'm making way too much of everything! I've added you as a friend :)

I need to make an effort to drink more water! YUCK!!!

I had a goal to get to 14.5 by Saturday 14th. I 'might' just do it! Thanks for the encouragement :)

Your spag Bol sounds delicious. I've just baked cakes and made crispy cakes with little one. That was a bloody torture haha xxxx

Just realised, I'll have to order a new box next week in time for the week after!!!! Probably order next thurs and it should arrive by Monday 16th.

I don't know what to order, may go with just shakes and bars bumper pack next time. I do like the soups, I just prefer the shakes. Decisions decisions xxx

Just ordered my shakes and bars. Hoping hubby doesn't check the credit card statement anytime soon haha.

Was starting to get slightly stressed seeing my supply dwindling down! Can't believe how quickly it's going.

Just had a little chat with hubby about bmi etc, told him mine is through the roof and the doctor said I NEED to get it down for my health... This is my own little way of breaking him in gently xxx

My feet have shrunk!!! Wtf???? xxx

Very exciting but it's going to be expensive replacing them haha xxx

Hahahaha.... Forgot to add shoes into that sentence haha xxxx

LOL. Really laughing at todays entries. Thanks for the lift!

Belle

Haha thanks lovely :)

I'm addicted the the bloody scales!!!! Can't stay off them! I'm 14.9 today :) my goal for next sat was 14.5 and I think I'm gonna get there!!!!! Wooohoooooo

I feel amazing. So in control :) I found out last night that saving my bar till night time is brilliant so I've got something to pick at watching tele. So today I'm gonna have a half a vanilla shake for breakfast, soup for lunch then tonight the rest of the vanilla shake made into a latte with my bar mmm mmm mmm

Constipation is setting in now.... Feeling pretty bunged up. Hopefully extra water today will move it along.

Hunger has gone :) totally disappeared. Right now I have no desire to eat food. Could probably be tempted by a bacon butty haha but I'm 100% :) can't believe how close I am to the 13's!!!! I haven't been there since my very early 20's. (I'm now in my late 20's)

Xxxxx

Wooo I've actually got ankle bones!!! I honestly thought I just has naturally chubby ankles.

I need need need to drink more water! I don't know why I'm finding it so hard. I'm always thirsty, my mouth is dry and yet I can't bring myself to glue it down.

Alsoooo my new scales weigh me in HEAVIER grrrrrr they are ww scales and for this I hate them haha.

Also need to exercise more. I've gone a bit lazy lately just assuming exante will do the fat burning for me. So a 6 mile walk is in the cards tonight :) xxxx

Didnt do the walk as it was raining,

Really tired but can't sleep. I'm hungry! Well I'm not but I want food lol

Day 20 tomorrow. I can't believe it!!!!! :

Can't believe I've taken control in such a drastic but amazing way. I'm proud of myself xxxx

Morning Slim, I hear you about the hunger, I am very hungry when I wake up in the morning so I've decided to give the bars a miss for a few days to see if it makes a difference, day 20 wow, you are doing so well, I would like to see 4 off this week, but I know week 2 can be a bit of a weird one so I'm not too worried about it, the scales will move when they want to unfortunately, all I can do is stay 100%. and wait!!

Even thinking about a 6 mile walk makes me tired, good on you for getting on with it, hope the weather clears up a bit for you so you can get out there. Have a great day xx

Hi thanks for stopping by.

I think my hunger is psychological. It's like I know I should be eating. It's what I'm used to. And I used to eat so frequently that my body's wondering what's happening. I find coke zero helps, and the dr pepper zero. You tried bouillon? I haven't yet but may do soon. Have you tried the porridge? I add LOTS of black pepper to my soups followed by a pint if water which always feels more satisfying. Also making a vanilla shake but saving some powder to make a 'white coffee' and having that with a bar. I find that's quite nice at night whilst sitting watching tv as oh pigs out! xxx

Today has been ok. Day 21 tomorrow! Seriously where has the time gone? Had a little weigh in and I'm at 14.7 and a half. That's 3.5 pounds! So maybe by weds I'll of had a 4lb loss this week! YAY xxxxxx

Hey slimsarah!! Your doing awesome! I am enjoying catching up with your diary lol! Hope your feeling good and less hungry and hope your feet haven't shrunk too much more teehee! Mine also did that I was on a size 6 because of the width of my feet I'm now a size 5 but some of my shoes are 4's lol!! It's all good but expensive lol!

Well done in falling through the 14's so fast it must feel fab to be shrinking so quickly! You must look like your melting away! :D xx

Thanks lovely :)

I keep selling shoes on eBay lol!

Had another mini weigh in this morning 14.6 and a quarter!!!!! I'm a quarter of a pound off a 5 lb loss this week.

Official weigh in tomorrow so I'll keep my fingers crossed :) I am DESPERATE to see the 13's but with the family do this weekend I'll have to eat a bit so that may take a few weeks yet. I'll get there though. I do wish I wasn't going this weekend. I could do without it. I'm terrified of not being able to get back on 100%. I am going to follow working solution. We are out for a meal the Friday night. I'll have a steak. Then a Saturday lunch, I'll try to just eat the meat and a bit of veg. Then I'll avoid the buffet etc. hoping it won't affect me too much xxxx

Back