Total Solution New to Exante

Helloooooo :) got my new pack of shakes and bars today :) I actually cannot believe I am on day 22!!!!!

Where did those 3 weeks go???? I've had 6 compliments today. One person even said 'you're not gonna lose anymore are you' ermmm hell yeah!!!! I still weigh more than is even slightly healthy. Got a long way to go! But my god what a difference a few weeks makes! One person guessed me as a size 12!!!! Woooohoooo (I wish though)

I do feel a bit mean when people are asking how I'm doing it and u reply diet & exercise. I feel like I should be spreading the word. Preaching exante lol. But I just can't yet, especially seeing as not even my husband knows what I'm up to!

Got this weekend looming and it fills me with DREAD. Goooo on one won't hurt don't be boring, we're all allowed time off, it's only a diet. I'm going to have a shake Friday morning and I'm going to take one for lunch in a beaker too. Then a bar for dinner. Then when we eat out I'll have a chicken salad :( (I don't want it)

Saturday for breakfast I'll make a shake in my hotel room in secret and have a hard boiled egg and black coffee at breakfast, I'll eat the meat and a tiny bit of veg at dinner and scoff a bar in secret at night and avoid the buffet at all costs. I'm not drinking. I'm going to take coke zero for the hotel room and refill my glass in there and tell people I'm on vodka coke. Then Sunday mornings breakfast I'll pretend I'm too hungover to eat and can only stomach black coffee.

I sound like a lunatic :(

People say good god you can enjoy yourself for one weekend but my argument is. I have so much stuff going on, I can't put this diet down everytime. I have to learn how to enjoy things and for everything not to revolve around food and getting hammered lol.

The family are big eaters and love a drink (none have a weight prob) and they see it as a huge celebration to stuff everyone's faces and all get merry. It's fun but I've come this far I don't want to undo anything. I've got a big thing in may I want to look smoking hot for lol and a big holiday in June all inclusive with lots of the family. I considered feigning an illness this weekend. I think I'm nuts lol. I just hope my plan won't knock me out of ketosis. Lost just under 5lb this week. Not done much exercise either, it's a miracle diet xxxx

You are mrs motivator, are you gonna pretend to be drunk later as well, not only do you deserve the big losses you should get an oscar as well!! LOL

I think it's amazing what you are doing and you are so focused. well done that lady xx

Hahaha mrs motivator! I love it :)

I'll have my son with me so I don't have to pretend to be drunk. I wouldn't have many anyway but I can't be seen sipping water, haha.

I really don't wanna gooooooooo :( xxx

Ah thats great you have you're son with you, shame he can't be an accomplice though, I really think this outing has the making of quite a good comedy show, you should keep a note of all your shenanigans and try and write a book about it when you get to your goal! As I've said before this diet sure ain't boring!!

Have a great day mrs xx

Started today an absolute emotional wreck.

Yesterday's events

Grandads got cancer and there's no cure. For the first time ever I saw my strong mum look scared and lost. I know everybody goes through stuff but seeing my mum broke my heart, she's close to him. Then hubby came home and I told him then he had a go at me for leaving a glass somewhere stupid cos he knocked it and it smashed. And then I had a row with someone I'm
very close to.

Today I'm worried about my mum. Peed off with hubby and generally just down. I have no coping skills for this, it's when I normally turn to food. My problems are tiny compared to some and I'm so sorry for venting here but I have nowhere else. I've apologised to the person I had a row with, they aren't interested. I don't want to explain yesterday's events as it just sounds like a sob story

Day 23. Must stay 100% xxxx

Aww Sarah, what a crappy day, I had a fight with the tool yesterday as well, maybe there was something in the air.

So sorry to hear about your grandpa, it's so hard to know what to do, especially for your mum, you just have to try and be as supportive as you can for her.

We are all here for you and venting is exactly what diaries are for so vent away as much as you can.

Let the person you had a row with calm down and try again in a few days , these things have a habit of working themselves out.

I know you really don't want to hear this right now, but turning to food isn't going to help anything, it's just going to give you one more reason to feel down and another problem to deal with, which you really don't need.

You do have coping mechanisms inside you, you are coping already, you just have to begin to realise and get that self esteem moving upwards again.

We all love you here xx

Thankyou for your lovely post :)

I'll stay 100% until the weekend of absurd shenanigans lol. The argument was my fault, I've said sorry and I really meant it. Just got to wait and see now. I'm so annoyed at myself but I'm sure things will be ok. xxxx

Sounds like a tough day Sarah! I'm sorry to hear about your grandad! All you can do is offer your support and be there for your mum! Blokes will be blokes... And as for your row that will be sorted in no time just give the person a chance to cool off! :( don't turn to food it won't help the way you feel! Like LW said you have ways of coping and it will only add to your problems... :( as tempting as it probably is!

Keep going beaut xx

I really can't wait to hear about it, I'm sort of imagining an episode of Faulty Towers, you like Basil running in and out hiding things all the time!!

Im so sorry to hear about your crap day and your grandad, hope you have a better day today,one thing i find with this diet it can make you in a bad arse mood quite often , but im sure as the others said things will calm down (as regards argument)as regards eating they right too you would wake up tomorrow feeling 100 times worse, i so hope you have a better day, and lol lw

Hahaha :) that made me laugh! I've got my secret stash of exante to last the weekend. My secret stash of coke zero cos I can bank on the hotel not selling it. I need to take some bottled water too! It's gonna be tough but I'll manage it. I'll probably raise a few eyebrows hahaha xxx

Hi Alana lovely :) how are you? Thankyou for your lovely post. I feel like a right attention seeker lol. I just find it easier to write on here than anywhere else. Onwards and upwards xxxx

Much more optimistic. The argument looks like its been sorted. My mums ok and hubby's been forgiven.

Strawberry shake for breakfast. Choc orange bar for lunch and I'll have vege soup for tea :) lots of water black coffee and dr pepper zero keeping me going xxx

Thankyou both :)

Just ordered a mineral water at the bar. I've had about 6 negative comments. It's gonna be a long weekend!!! :( grrrrrrrrrr xxxx

Cos they all had wine and I was being 'boring' snuck to the room and knocked up a banana shake. Downed it in one lol.

There's poached salmon and green veg on the menu :) either that it a steak and salad. So I'm ok for tonight.

I've decided that this weekend is gonna kick me out of ketosis but only for 24 hrs. Then Sunday I'm straight back in exante 100% xxxx

Well I've lost the title of mrs boring. 3 coyly raw meal. Bottle of wine and chocolates. Jesus I'm so annoyed and I feel like a massive failure!

Back on it ASAP xxx

3 course meal

Oh dear xxx

Just got back 6lb gain!!!

Oh bugger. Back on it xx

Back