Total Solution New to Exante

slimsarah said:
The morning scale readings affect my mood for the whole day!

I've got the ww scales that calculate body fat & water etc. I HATE them at times and LOVE them others.

Day 3. I'm knackered. I've been freezing with red hot cheeks, tempted to eat like you wouldn't believe.

I have even found myself thinking 'I really enjoy eating so surely I can be fat and happy?' NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I CAN'T.

I need to lose this weight, I feel incredible at the moment. Still hate my tummy and legs but body image for me is something rooted alot deeper than appearance. I can't ever imagine being thrilled by what I see.

Nearly in the hundreds! Wooooooo. Hopefully by the end of next week. I'd of been there sooner if I wasn't such a weekend pig. xxx

Sarah, I'm exactly the same! I talk myself out of it and have to fight with myself. I know I'll be happier with less extra weight but somehow the food devil on my shoulder tries to convince me otherwise! You're doing well riding out those cravings :) its not easy.
Btw, what do you mean your nearly in the hundreds? X

I mean I'll be out of the 200lb's. I need to get to about 14.2 (I think) and I'll weigh 199lb. It sounds so much better! :) xxxx

I'm not back on the diet yet but I'm going to start in the morning... Second time is tough... But I feel like I'm doing Soo much damage being off the diet! Your doing amazing Sarah to just hop back on! I'm gonna just crack on with it! Soo I will be back around very very soon :D xxx you've motivated me xxx

Hi Sarah. I am 14.8 today so I will race you to the 100s. I am just 5 lbs away and hope to be there within the week!!! Very exciting. I will be scale hopping all week looking at the 200lbs marks cos you know I WILL NEVER SEE a "2" at the front of my weight again - not ever ever. It really is so great to watch it go down.. Come on girl You are so close...

Belle

Hi belle :) the race is on lol xxx

Welcome back Alana :) xxx

Feel really rubbish at the moment. Cold and my head is pounding so hard. I'm starving. Tummys grumbling and I'm craving anything and everything. Really grumpy which isn't like me.

Warning this part is food OBSESSED! Im drooling writing it. Feel like climbing out of bed and making a big fat chicken wrap stuffed with chicken rocket cherry toms mayo and loads of cheese and onion crisps. Maybe a mini pork pie with brown sauce on the side. And some mini eggs with a milky coffee with a heaped teaspoon of sugar. Then wake up in the morning and have a bacon butty on thick white bread with ketchup and a few kitkats with my tea. Then maybe a rustler burger for lunch. A big fat roast beef dinner with all the trimmings. Apple crumble & custard.

THIS IS WHY I GOT MYSELF INTO THIS STATE!!!! This is why I'm following a vlcd. How disgusting is that menu? I mean yeah it's tasty but there's no need for one woman to eat like that. No wonder I ended up heavy. Swollen ankles, health problems, anxiety, low self esteem.

I love exante really I do. I just need these next few days to sod off then hopefully I'll be back on form well and truly. I haven't fall off the wagon and I'm not gonna but I need that spark back.

Think I'll have a porridge for breakfast and a black coffee but I'll have it around 12ish then a shake around 4 and a bar at night watching tele with a coke zero. Sorry for being pessimistic to anyone reading. Think I'm hormonal xxxx

Sarah, You are a winner. You could have all those foods but you choose not to. Winner. Tomorrow you will feel like a winner. Shove a gold medal under your pillow and try to get some sleep and dream about what it will be like to be 10 stone and all the clothes you will feel good in then. And when you wake up realise that it was not a dream but a premonition of your future.

Belle

Choose not to give in to those bloody demons. Hate the freakin food demons.

Sarah, you are not a moaner, diaries are for venting, I must say your menu sounded rather nice, but that's why I'm here aswell!! LOL

My diary is just page after page of moans. It's crap trying to get back into the swing of things, I'm getting a bit nervous about my planned break now as I have no idea if I will be able to fly back to Exante Island.

Have a great day, chin up xxx

Thanks ladies :) had a really rough night. Woke up STARVING! So I've just made porridge. I can't believe how sweet it is!! Seriously wondering how this can be a legit part of the diet it's like a dessert, almost like custard! xxxxx

That sounds quite nice, I didn't get porridge with the month pack...bummer

Heres something to cheer you up:

Peasandcorn.jpg

It is REALLY sweet! I couldn't believe how sweet it was! I really enjoyed it though. Its so sweet I'm quite surprised its low carb or part of a vlcd! I made mine with too much water but very enjoyable xxx

Yeah I did read the porridge takes a bit of mixing, everyone seems to have their own way of doing it. I'm moving to S & S after I finish my Exante, 2 weeks today!! Just realised I've lost 14lbs in 18days!!

Wow that's brilliant! Well done!

I've read about slim & save and it looks appealing. Gonna do another month of exante and will see how it goes. Quite like the idea of being able to sit down and eat a meal with the family and the range is HUGE! Like the look of the bars and stuff. I wonder if exante will introduce anymore products xx

Wondering if I'm in ketosis. I'm not hungry.... But I'm not cold like I was last time either. Infact I'm quite toasty!

Hate this 'ketosis' malarky. Wondering if I am ever in ketosis or if it's just lack of calories making me lose weight. xx

Got my son eating Oreos drinking milk. Got hubby next to me eating soreen and drinking red wine. Got an open Easter egg looking at me. Loads of creme eggs in the cupboard.

I'm sat here with a bottle of water.

Pass me my halo xxx

Omg omg omg

I'm in the hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over the bloody moon :)

199.7 lol so only just but I'm in the hundreds. I can't believe it. So so chuffed.

Yay for exante xxxxxx

Back