Total Solution New to Exante

Yeah way to watery but I love it. So so sweet! :) xxx

Yeah me too! It's like an overly sweet weird sort of semi lumpy soup.... Sounds gross but I LOVE it! Definitely helps with my sweet tooth. I've only had a shake so far today so I'm gonna have a soup later then a porridge like its a dessert :) xxx

Just got in. Been to a friends, I was the boring one who drank black coffee, refused all snacks and was secretly wishing I could scoff the lot.

Wonder what it's like being thin. I mean perfectly thin.

Just had a sneaky weigh in.... 14.1. Omg omg omg omg YAYYYYYYYY :)

Xxxxx

Thankyou :) I'm so happy!

If I'd never of discovered exante I'd still be hanging round the 15's. This diet is incredible xxx

slimsarah said:
Just got in. Been to a friends, I was the boring one who drank black coffee, refused all snacks and was secretly wishing I could scoff the lot.

Wonder what it's like being thin. I mean perfectly thin.

Just had a sneaky weigh in.... 14.1. Omg omg omg omg YAYYYYYYYY :)

Xxxxx

Yah you !!!!

I went to monster trucks last night - they had mcd's I had a bar .... Then I went to local club, I took a black coffee with me and when I'd drunk that I had soda water, (polishes halo!!!!!)

Had a fab icey thick coffee shake this morning out of my new smoothie 2go machine - could have these at every meal :)

Think I'm gong to coffee (vanilla) thick shakes (taste so much creamier thicker ????) porridge and bars for when out ....

Official weigh in tomorrow (today's sneakily weigh was 17.7.25 - was 17.13.5 last Monday)

The vanilla is my fav, mixed with freezing cold water and a large spoon of coffee. Yum yum yum.

I absolutely love exante. Yeah it's hard at times but the rewards are outstanding! I just love how quickly time has passed and how rapidly the scales have dropped. You'll be seeing the 16's in no time xxxxx

slimsarah said:
The vanilla is my fav, mixed with freezing cold water and a large spoon of coffee. Yum yum yum.

I love the vanilla too, so versatile.....hence why I've used them all up lol! I find the banana is a good vanilla substitute x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lanarkwitch said:
Do you not find the banana a bit weird with coffee?? I mix it as well, but the banana smell is a bit odd

I can't taste it at all in coffee, maybe that's just me? Even when I make it up as a shake it doesn't taste of much. I use soya milk when not on exante so maybe I'm used to my coffee tasting different (or weird as hubby would call it ;))

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I use it in all but strawb yum yum

Just ate a large chicken breast. Not sure why but I enjoyed it. Oh dear xx

Ugh really annoyed with myself actually xx

Lol I know :) still frustrated with myself. Hope it doesn't affect me xxx

It won't affect you! Do not worry sarah! I had a beef burger minus bun/salad/sauce made of pure mince last night as an alternative to a shake yesterday as was at a friends BBQ and had lost 2lb this morning since yesterday! :D draw a line n move on you've done incredibly well so far xxxxx

That's reassuring Alana thankyou! I'll pop over to your diary in a min for a snoop xxxxx

Don't worry about the chicken, there's no carbs in it, no fat in it and it's pretty much the same as having a shake calories wise, I had 8 rather large vodkas on Thursday and if anything it appears to have given me a boost!!

Have a great day today, you're fab!!

Thanks ladies :)

I'm glad it was a chicken breast I cooked and not a lasagne because I guarantee I'd of eaten that too lol.

Well today is ok.. Back to 100% and no chicken scoffing xxx

Back