New to MiniMins - Sole Source Plus!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatboy(trying to get)slim, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. fatboy(trying to get)slim

fatboy(trying to get)slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    Hello!!:rolleyes:

Im Deepak and i'm new to Minimims , i have already introduced myself on the lipotrim forum...i had to join the site as you guys are truly an inspiration toe me. Over the last few days i have decided i am gonna go for CD instead of LT on the Sole Source + (with a meal) option.

I am 24 years old, just a shade under 6 foot and 17 stone..im looking to lose 4 stone, how long should i expect this to take? If i follow the to the max!

Deepak

x x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Deepak

Good Luck with CD, I am sure that you will enjoy the variety of products and flavours that CD offers.
    I think a fellow and/or a CD counsellor would have to answer this because the gentlemen can lose quicker than the ladies.
    Best wishes for a succesful diet!

4. fatboy(trying to get)slim

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    thanks blingbabe!!

Deepak :)

x

5. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Hi Deepak,

Firstly good luck with your CD journey it can be a rocky road but it is definately the best (in my opinion!) - I lost over 3 stone in 3months last year - that was doing 100% SS for different reasons I never finished my journey- I am back now to finish and lose the rest of the weight - I have put a total of 10lbs back on which is completely my fault as I didnt work up the maintenance plans, I also went on holiday had quite a few celebrations so overall 10lbs in 6months wasn't as a bad as it could of been. I have just finished my first week and scales are already indicating that most of the 10lbs has gone - yeah!!!!
    Last time I did CD i lost 10lbs in the first week and then an average of 4lbs a week after. However everyone is different but one thing we all have in common on this diet is if you are 100% (no cheating) you will lose weight and you will lose it fast.

Sorry for the babble any questions or if your struggling we are all here for you.

Take care x x

6. fatboy(trying to get)slim

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    thanks tinkerbella!!

thats a great loss!

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.