New to MiniMins - Sole Source Plus!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatboy(trying to get)slim, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. fatboy(trying to get)slim

fatboy(trying to get)slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    Hello!!:rolleyes:

Im Deepak and i'm new to Minimims , i have already introduced myself on the lipotrim forum...i had to join the site as you guys are truly an inspiration toe me. Over the last few days i have decided i am gonna go for CD instead of LT on the Sole Source + (with a meal) option.

I am 24 years old, just a shade under 6 foot and 17 stone..im looking to lose 4 stone, how long should i expect this to take? If i follow the to the max!

Deepak

x x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Deepak

Good Luck with CD, I am sure that you will enjoy the variety of products and flavours that CD offers.
    I think a fellow and/or a CD counsellor would have to answer this because the gentlemen can lose quicker than the ladies.
    Best wishes for a succesful diet!

4. fatboy(trying to get)slim

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    thanks blingbabe!!

Deepak :)

x

5. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Hi Deepak,

Firstly good luck with your CD journey it can be a rocky road but it is definately the best (in my opinion!) - I lost over 3 stone in 3months last year - that was doing 100% SS for different reasons I never finished my journey- I am back now to finish and lose the rest of the weight - I have put a total of 10lbs back on which is completely my fault as I didnt work up the maintenance plans, I also went on holiday had quite a few celebrations so overall 10lbs in 6months wasn't as a bad as it could of been. I have just finished my first week and scales are already indicating that most of the 10lbs has gone - yeah!!!!
    Last time I did CD i lost 10lbs in the first week and then an average of 4lbs a week after. However everyone is different but one thing we all have in common on this diet is if you are 100% (no cheating) you will lose weight and you will lose it fast.

Sorry for the babble any questions or if your struggling we are all here for you.

Take care x x

6. fatboy(trying to get)slim

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    thanks tinkerbella!!

thats a great loss!

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.