New to MiniMins - Sole Source Plus!

Hello!!:rolleyes:

Im Deepak and i'm new to Minimims , i have already introduced myself on the lipotrim forum...i had to join the site as you guys are truly an inspiration toe me. Over the last few days i have decided i am gonna go for CD instead of LT on the Sole Source + (with a meal) option.

I am 24 years old, just a shade under 6 foot and 17 stone..im looking to lose 4 stone, how long should i expect this to take? If i follow the to the max!

Deepak

x x

Hi Deepak

Good Luck with CD, I am sure that you will enjoy the variety of products and flavours that CD offers.
I think a fellow and/or a CD counsellor would have to answer this because the gentlemen can lose quicker than the ladies.
Best wishes for a succesful diet!

thanks blingbabe!!

Deepak :)

x

Hi Deepak,

Firstly good luck with your CD journey it can be a rocky road but it is definately the best (in my opinion!) - I lost over 3 stone in 3months last year - that was doing 100% SS for different reasons I never finished my journey- I am back now to finish and lose the rest of the weight - I have put a total of 10lbs back on which is completely my fault as I didnt work up the maintenance plans, I also went on holiday had quite a few celebrations so overall 10lbs in 6months wasn't as a bad as it could of been. I have just finished my first week and scales are already indicating that most of the 10lbs has gone - yeah!!!!
Last time I did CD i lost 10lbs in the first week and then an average of 4lbs a week after. However everyone is different but one thing we all have in common on this diet is if you are 100% (no cheating) you will lose weight and you will lose it fast.

Sorry for the babble any questions or if your struggling we are all here for you.

Take care x x

thanks tinkerbella!!

thats a great loss!

x x

Back