Consolidation New to MiniMins

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by lorig, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. lorig

lorig New Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Just want to say hello. It will take me a while to find my way around. Been reading about Dukan for a while lost weight a few times but never carried on with Consolidation. Silly of me but know now its the only way to keep weight off. I am 1 lb below target weight and doing well. Learning to cook some of the recipes. Taking two Grand Daughters out tonight as its my celebration meal. I know I did not have much weight to loose (8lbs) but need to keep weight down for health reasons. L:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! Any amount of loss is a great achievement so don't discount your efforts!! Also, I think the smaller you are, the harder it is to shift the weight.

Enjoy your celebration meal tonight... hopefully I'll be having my first one in July!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.