new to minims and cambridge

well I've just met with my counsellor and I'm 14 stone and 1 pound so that means I have approx 4 stone to get rid of. This is the start of my journey, no more hating the sight of myself, making jokes about my weight and playing the mother figure . And instead hello to the sexy and intelligent nearly fifty year old who's kids have grown up and is now thinking this is my time FINALLY to enjoy my life and have fun . If there is anyone out there who wants to join me on my journey feel free to comment. Cambridge diet starts tommorow my shakes are shook and my water is chilling so here we go xxxx

Hi there and how exciting for you...a new chapter in your life! Have a great week and keep the water flowing ;) x

Welcome to the site and good luck, you seem to know exactly what you want so I really hope you achieve it.

Jean

Hi there! Good luck to you. It's really lovely and supportive on here and that is just what we all need. Keep posting and talking as it really helps xx

Well its day three and I'm still here, iv got headache today but paracetamol got rid of that. Hopefully burning fat now . Working a night tonight so hope I'm ok , keeping my chin up though !!!

Did my night and the hunger is gone lol still would Like to eat but able to resist the temptation . Starting to get excited about getting new clothes so here's to my weigh in on Saturday whoooo .

sooo only two more days to go...whooo..it's gonna be a big one :clap: good luck x

Back