New to site and starting CD next week

jo3791 said:
That sounds lovely, I think you will be fine with that! I found the hunger pangs went around day 4 or 5... You're doing well Hun x

Thanks Jo3791 the hubby really doing well but I'm struggling though onwards and upwards. Bit gutted gave him trout the other night thinking your allowed it and just been told you cant ? whoops . Dont think ill tell him that one ?

Thanks Jo3791 the hubby really doing well but I'm struggling though onwards and upwards. Bit gutted gave him trout the other night thinking your allowed it and just been told you cant ? whoops . Dont think ill tell him that one ?

As far as I'm aware trout is more of an oily fish, it says we can just have White fish but I'm sure just the once will be ok! I have haddock or cod...x

jo3791 said:
As far as I'm aware trout is more of an oily fish, it says we can just have White fish but I'm sure just the once will be ok! I have haddock or cod...x

Hi just text my cdc and she seems to think trout may be ok after all ? hunger pangs better today. Homemade tandoori chicken for tea but hmm what shall i accompany it with?

Hi just text my cdc and she seems to think trout may be ok after all ? hunger pangs better today. Homemade tandoori chicken for tea but hmm what shall i accompany it with?

That's good then, how about mushrooms and green peppers to go with it?

andi7273 said:
Gutted only 1lb loss this week ?

CDC been to see me again as she was concerned i was unhappy about this weeks loss and reweighed me to find i had actually lost 4lb . Apparently i hadnt helped monday as id been to the gym before shed weighed me lol ?

JessieJ said:
That was sweet of her well done!!

Start 12.4 Current 11.4 goal 9.7

Was chuffed she came to do that , droped back to step 2 this week hen night tomorrow arghhh

Your doing really well too

JessieJ said:
Thank you :)!! Enjoy the hen night!! X

Start 12.7 Current 11.4 goal 9.9

Hen night success white fish and one glass of wine , who says you cant have fun without alcohol lol

Back