New to site and starting CD next week

Well done Mesa :) don't give in! :)
Yes supposed to be on SS but have naughty salad when needed :)
X. X x

Hi girls, how are you all?

Iv just got back from isle of man...I completely blew my diet out the window :( I have my weigh in today but I don't want to be weighed! I'm not gonna beat myself up over it, just gonna start right back on it today!

I feel like iv out about a stone on :( xxx

O dear :( well gd luck today get weighed otherwise you won't know what you've lost next week! Gd luck getting back into it! Xxx let us know how u get on today either way :) x

O dear :( well gd luck today get weighed otherwise you won't know what you've lost next week! Gd luck getting back into it! Xxx let us know how u get on today either way :) x

I knew it would be hard to stick to it when I went away...oh well, it's done now...I'm back on it with my water and green tea as we speak! Hopefully by weekend I'll be back in ketosis xx

Day 1 today so fingers crossed, shake for breakfast , oriental chilli soup for lunch and I'm pleasantly surprised how good they are .

Not sure if the last comment was in reply to my post , but yeah trying really hard to keep the water intake up but i hate water grrrr

Yer it was Andi sorry!! That's gd well done :) x

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hello I've heard on 810 u can have pickled onions is this right does anyone know :)?? X

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hello I've heard on 810 u can have pickled onions is this right does anyone know :)?? X

I know you can have spring onions, not sure about pickled onions though! I'd check with your CDC x

She says no to everything!!! She wants me to suffer!!!!
Lol just joking btw!! Xx

I love balsamic vinegar!!! R we allowed vinegar? X if so were allowed pickled onions :) x

I haven't been so happy in a long time haha thanks Jo :) x

Oh spring onions and balsamic lovely , just made tandoori chicken using my yoghurt allowance as i don't drink milk with a mix of spices fingers crossed thats ok and more to the point edible lol. Day 3 today god im hungry is that normal ?

Oh spring onions and balsamic lovely , just made tandoori chicken using my yoghurt allowance as i don't drink milk with a mix of spices fingers crossed thats ok and more to the point edible lol. Day 3 today god im hungry is that normal ?

That sounds lovely, I think you will be fine with that! I found the hunger pangs went around day 4 or 5... You're doing well Hun x

Back