New to site and starting CD next week

Great thank you!! Will b amazing if it's possible!! Life changing :) gd luck!!! You'll get there first and be my inspiration :) x

Hello Jo thanks for your luck I lost 9lb in 5days I'm amazed!!! Very excited!! 28lb to go that sounds so much better than 37!!!! X x

Congrats JessieJ! Really good first week results. I lost a further 3 pounds so total 2 week weight loss of 7.5 pounds! I have bulk bought the next 2 weeks! Hope next time I see the CDC ill be 10 stone 7 fingers crossed!

Jo- got the mango shake will try tomorrow xx

Congrats JessieJ! Really good first week results. I lost a further 3 pounds so total 2 week weight loss of 7.5 pounds! I have bulk bought the next 2 weeks! Hope next time I see the CDC ill be 10 stone 7 fingers crossed!

Jo- got the mango shake will try tomorrow xx

Well done Hun :) that's fab! I think I overdosed on the mango lol...gone off it now, I'm loving the fruits of the forest at the moment...also, the cappuchino flavour, hot with a spoonful of coffee is great just before bed xx

Omg girls I cheated on the diet today :-( feel so bad about myself! I bet I'm out of ketosis! :-( x

What did you do Hun? Try not to worry, just get right back on it tomorrow...I had a wobble the other night, I had 3 new potatoes :( xx

I went to TGIs for a friends birthday and everyone ordered steak and I was told I could have that so I said I'll have the same! Little did I know they'd ordered wings aswell do I ended up with those aswell! I had 3 chicken wings and about 8 chips :-( oh no I feel so rubbish! Xxx

Bless you!! That's not to bad don't worry!! Don't let it ruin your diet! You'll be fine if you stick to it religiously till weight in when is that??? Well done for telling everyone that's brave and shows your going to succeed!! Peer pressure is a B itch haha x x lots of luck let us know how you feel tomoro! Drink more water and take paracetamol and keep up laxatives!! Have u got any ketosis sticks??? X

Bless you!! That's not to bad don't worry!! Don't let it ruin your diet! You'll be fine if you stick to it religiously till weight in when is that??? Well done for telling everyone that's brave and shows your going to succeed!! Peer pressure is a B itch haha x x lots of luck let us know how you feel tomoro! Drink more water and take paracetamol and keep up laxatives!! Have u got any ketosis sticks??? X

Don't beat yourself up Hun, honestly...you're only human the same as everyone else and it's really not that bad! You will prob be more determined after this xx

Hi girls - disaster everted! I put on 1/4 pound yesterday but lost a pound today! Feeling much better and more motovated now. Need to lose 3 pounds before my next weigh in on wednesday! How is everyone?! Xxx

Well done for getting back to it that's fab!!! I've not been too gd last 2days had some wine last night and little bit of naughty food! I'm worried I'm not going to reach my target in time 4my holiday even after all this hard work!! :( I've got 11weeks but would love to get to goal in 10 and I've got 28.5lb to go x eek!! ;(

What have u both been advised bout exercise???
Xx

JessieJ said:
Well done for getting back to it that's fab!!! I've not been too gd last 2days had some wine last night and little bit of naughty food! I'm worried I'm not going to reach my target in time 4my holiday even after all this hard work!! :( I've got 11weeks but would love to get to goal in 10 and I've got 28.5lb to go x eek!! ;(

What have u both been advised bout exercise???
Xx

Thank you! Lost another pound this morning, but need to lose another 2 before weigh in on Wednesday! Dont worry Hun just stick to it we will get you bikini ready in 11 weeks no problem! I've got 19 pounds to lose and about 5 weeks to lose it!
I was told not to, I do walk the dog every other day but it seems when I do excercise I don't lose anything. My CDC told me it was ur body holding into the fat because it needs the energy to do excercise!

Jo - how did the weigh in go missy?!

Xxx

Hi everybody I'm new to this site I started my camberidge diet on Saturday I must say the most difficult diet in my experience how is it going for the rest of u? I really need motivation sometimes it feels your the only one on the diet untill you come to this forum you find a world of support please tell me how all if you are managing to keep yourselves motivated.

Hiya!! Welcome you'll hopefully feel really good tomoro :) are you on sole source? Xx
Lost my motivation slightly this weekend but tips r just don't cheat a tiny bit cause it will get bigger and bigger and it's so hard to get back on track! Don't avoid minimins if your cheating (like I have) try to get on here and chat once a day!! A diary is a great way for us to follow you :)
Good luck x x

Hey Jessie yes I'm on sole source it's difficult I must admit but after coming on this forum and reading everyone's posts I feel so much better I actually feel I can get through the next 7 weeks without food I hope so anyway lol. Are you on cd? And are you doing Ss? I'm trying not to give into temptation.

Back