new to this board, 5th day on lipotrim

well title says it all really. started lipotrim on thursday morning and so far so good. worked through the headaches and now seems to have settled down! :D
not feeling hungry but keep feeling the urge to eat, have refrained so far!!!
weigh in on tuesday and cant wait. i am sooooo excited and hopefully it'll give me the motivation to carry on.
this site has given me so much inspiration! it really is a great place to come if ur feeling down!
good luck to everyone currently on lipotrim and i'd love to hear from some of you.
dionne x

Well done Dionne - I'm a newbie too! Due to go for my second weigh in tomorrow. Feel like I've a long way to go but just taking it one week at a time. Good luck x

how have you found lipotrim so far? i hate the shakes but love the chicken soup! i'm doing this diet as part of a study for university hospital so have only 3 months to lose as much weight as i can!!! found it easier than expected so far. we started at similar weights so hope i have a first weeks weight loss as big as yours!

Welcome hun and well done so far, it gets so much easier after the first week and you will have loads of support here xxx

thatks tracy
can i just say you look AMAZING!
well done you, just hoping i can lose as much as you. are you refeeding yet? and whats your total loss? everyone on here is such an inspiration to us newbies!

Aww thanks hun, i have done 2 weeks refeeding and am now maintaining although still losing a bit at the same time! I have lost just short of 4 stone and fell bloody fab lol! You will be at the same stage in now time hun definitely, i started in Jan xxxx

They all look fab dont they Dionne?? Such an inspiration!! Im on day 5 too. Im missing eating like mad but looking at what results can be achieved, i have no urge to eat.
Well done again everybody and this site is whats keeping me going! xx

yes i have to agree they all look amazing and it just shows what can be done in such a short space of time!
how are you getting on? i find the hardest is preparing meals for the family but then not eating it. its torture lol

Yeah im the same!! Have 3 little girls too so also dont really want them to catch onto what im doing. It was my youngest daughers birthday yesterday and had a bouncy castle for her.....had to make kids buffet and i also a hash with warm bread for the adults....torture!!! But i made it through!! My weigh in is on Tuesday too so dont forget to come on and log your loss! xx

Hello and welcome you will have no end of advice and help here. Good luck you'll soon be there!

hey guys welcome to the site... any problems there's loads of people on here to help

:jelous:Today is my third day and woke feeling like hell on earth maybe its my body going into Ketosis but it was so bad could not take the kids to school so hubby did it and spent the day in bed with my 5 month old little girl which was not easy as she is so alert when will it all settle down and start to let me feel normal WELL ISH

Tracey how long did it take you to lose the 4 stone

hi kiki i'm new to this but day 3 was my day from hell also. day 4 was a hell of a lot easier and today day five i feel great. totally normal all except I DONT FEEL HUNGRY! its fantastic. when's your weigh in? mines tomorrow after only 5 days so i hope i have shifted a few pounds at least! good luck and stick with it hun xx

hie Dionne
this for me is the last resort my weigh in is Friday so lrts hope its a good one or it may not be worth it. i have 4 stone to lose and the rest will be done through gym and good healthy eating. after day 3 did you have energy in the morning?

i feel a lot better now and have managed to make dinner for the family without feelin like i need to chop a small piece of meat LOL:D

hie Dionne
this for me is the last resort my weigh in is Friday so lrts hope its a good one or it may not be worth it. i have 4 stone to lose and the rest will be done through gym and good healthy eating. after day 3 did you have energy in the morning?

i feel a lot better now and have managed to make dinner for the family without feelin like i need to chop a small piece of meat LOL:D

kiki good luck with friday i had mine today and lost half a stone in 5 days! so i'm happy. i have 4 stone to lose aswell. after day 3 i had more energy in the mornings and now at end of day 5 i feel totally back to normal, except already my size 16 fitted trousers have loads more room in them! and i actually feel better for not eating!

i have been making dinner for hubby and son since my first day on this diet, was hard at first but i'm glad i done it! keep me informed of ur progress and good luck for this week hun xx

welcome and good luck! Keep logging on here and get all the support you need from your new friends. You will be at your goal so quick! :)

Best of luck on your journey ;)

Back