New to this forum could do with some buddies/support :D

leanne641

Hi all I just joined this site today. I have been doing weight watchers on and off for about 18 months but only started doing it properly again last week. I'm just weighing myself at home as I'm not a "meeting" sorta girl. I'd rather chat to people online lol
Has anyone else started recently? or restarted? :D

Please reply I feel a bit lost on this site its confusing me!!! :'( lol xx

Hey!
I started last week. Had my first wi today and lost 4.5lbs. Soo happy. I went away at the weekend too and drank a bit too much! :-/
I have 50lbs to lose, well 45.5lbs now :) I hope it doesn't take too long to come off and i can be at target for next summer.
I use this site on my phone as the one online confuses me! lol
X

Cool!! just replied to you on another thread, thanks for replying :) how do I buddy up with people like yourself? I've downloaded it to my phone too but just sticking with the site for now.
Congrats on the loss BTW!! fab! bet you feel awesome :) xx

No worries. Well i have a mini goal of 1stone off for xmas. I think that's do-able lol
Ah, good question about buddying up, i have absolutely no idea! Lol!
X

Welcome:) I'm on my 3rd week now! Lost 2.5pm first week stayed same this week which I'm happy about cause iv bn drinking each weekend but this week I did no exercise so back on track:) I'd recommend joinin the class! I just sit at the back and listen ya don't have to talk! It gives ya lots of motivation and information:) good luck

I did the classes for a long time and they did motivate me for a while but then I just felt like I was paying to hear the same information every week :/ also I don't really want to rely on the classes in the long run - would rather find my own motivation. Well done on your loss so far keep up the good work :) xx

Yeh true I do find ya end up talkin bout the same stuff over again! Think I just like getting way from the kids for a while lol

Haha so THAT'S what the meetings are for ;) lol x

Welcome Leanne. Im was a stopper and starter too but feel differently this time and its working. I only go to classes to get weighed and then leave cos i didnt feel staying was doing anything for me but find this forum great for encouragement and motivation . Best of luck to you . Keep us posted about how youre getting on x

I will do, keep me posted too.. this site is great so far - everyone's so lovely and supportive :)

It is . And i think cos everyone is in the exact same boat it really helps cos if i try talk to my hubby about points or exercise he just glazes over lol

Hi all,
I'm a newbie too! Though I did lose a few years ago with WW. But add contentment, 3 kids and an office job to the mix and me and my life slowly expanded! Want to get back to the fit and healthy girl that ran the marathon twice...
Have at least 30lbs to lose but made a great start this week with a 7 loss! Am doing WW propoints.
This site is brill for tips and support?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,
I'm a newbie too! Though I did lose a few years ago with WW. But add contentment, 3 kids and an office job to the mix and me and my life slowly expanded! Want to get back to the fit and healthy girl that ran the marathon twice...
Have at least 30lbs to lose but made a great start this week with a 7 loss! Am doing WW propoints.
This site is brill for tips and support?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya welcome. Well done on your 7 lb thats brill:D its a brilliant site you learn loads and get a kick in the bum when its needed :) the pro points are great especially the weeklies . Good luck to you and let us know how you are gettin on x x

hi all, am totally new to ww, on my second day! seem to have got head around the points so far. am out for an indian meal tonight, so will be having all my weekly points in one go!!! wish me luck for the rest of the week lol

Back