Attack New to this!

CC

Hello everyone!
I Started the Dukan diet on Monday and would like to ask you experts if i am on the right track. I started well losing 1.2kg on day 1, 400grams on day 2, but now I have stalled. I have a lot to loose after baby number 2, around 20kg and the ideal weight calculated was 58kg. As I have a lot to loose and from the advise in the book I should do the attack for 10 days....what do you all think?

I live in Denmark and they do not sell 0% dairy products as they say all dairy has traces of fats/sugars in there - the lowest I can find is 0.1% or 0.2%

Here is my diary -

Attack day 1
Omelette - 1 egg and 2 egg whites, ham

2 teaspoons 0.1% yoghurt
1 pepsi max glass bottle

Chicken breasts with lemon and garlic

1 pepsi max
2 teaspoons yoghurt

Chicken breasts as above

1.5 litres water and 50min walk

Attack day 2 - weight loss 1.2kg

Dukan galette

Piece of ham
Pepsi max

Omelette - 1 egg & 2 egg whites, ham
4 teaspoons yoghurt

1 pepsi max
2 teaspoons yoghurt

3 turkey breast steaks

Attack day 3 - weight loss 400gram

Ham
Dukan galette

1 pepsi max
2 teaspoons yoghurt

1 omelette - as above

Chicken breasts as above

1 pepsi max
4 teaspoons yoghurt

Attack day 4 - weight loss - 0

Thought I would lose more than I have, am I going wrong somewhere?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Suggestions? I'm bored reading those menus, so you must be horizontal eating that for three days so far! ;)

Could you fill out your User CP please so that we can see your current weight and height (I think from rereading you, you're 78K, but for what height?). How old is your baby please? You're not still breastfeeding, are you?

You found oatbran ok in Denmark? Sure it's oatBRAN? tell us about your "ham".

You're eating very little actually. Far too little no doubt and your stomach thinks your throat has been cut.

I presume you have the book?

I hope those teaspoons of yogurt are really tablespoons.

You havnt stalled, not until youve not lost for a couple of weeks, you wont lose uniformly every day.

The less than 1% fat dairy is fine.
Do you like fish, beef, prawns?
Are you moving onto cruise now?

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! Really appreciate it :) thanks also for the dairy info too, it can be so confusing!

Yes, have the book - bought it on amazon uk so I think it's the most up to date version ? Have read it twice and some parts 3 times!- have to re read when I've been online and read people's food diaries!!!
I am 5'4 and got my ideal weight from the dukan app calculator.
From what I read in the book ( more than 20+pounds to loose) do attack for 7-10 days, I was following that?!?
Not Breastfeeding now.
Ham is virtually far free.
When I say chicken breast - I have around 4 or 5!!!!
I don't have much yoghurt as I don't really like it - will experiment with natural yoghurt and cinnamon etc.

Today -
Walk with bugaboo pram and dog - 45 min

Water 1.5 litres

Breakfast
galette

Snack
Turkey pieces
Yoghurt
Pepsi max

Lunch
Chicken breasts x3
Sugar & fat free jelly
Pepsi max

Snack
Turkey pieces
Yoghurt
Green tea with sweetener and skimmed milk

Dinner
3 huge turkey steaks
Sugar free jelly And yoghurt
Pepsi max

Thanks again for listening xx

Hello again - with just 20lbs to lose, 3 days attack is fine truly. (He's reviewed his length of attack recommendations downward except for the very very overweight.)

I see you are happy with chicken or turkey three times a day, so I won't underline that again - long term, though, you might want to get a bit of variety into those menus. I'm pretty repetitive too but have learned here, thanks to the inventive creative ones, to cook more and include more variety. Salmon, prawns, oily fish are good for us. Smoked salmon. Lean steak.

So welcome :) and we have a menu thread for your menu each day, and feel free to open a diary in the diary section and tell us ALL about yourself ;) (we're nosey but won't tell a soul.) Ours are there for the reading too!

And join in wherever...

Thanks for your lovely message and advise! I am buying lean steak today and off to the harbour tomorrow to stock up on some interesting fish!! :)
Will start adding menus too- thanks for the tip x

Harbour? Where are you (ish?)

It would be nice if you could update your User Cp (blue rectangle right at the top of the page) so that we can readily check your stats throughout.

Right - will get onto that now!
I'm in Denmark on the East coast of the main land :)

Welcome to Dukan..and a slimmer you. You might get your stats up, it will really help you going forward.
If you can find in a store on on Ebay selling water flavorings, they can be a life saver. Crystal Light, you can add them to water (Dah) and yogurt, smoothies etc. They have helped me tremendously. I'm not a yogurt person so I add to smoothies.
Good Luck...Good Luck

Thanks so much! Never tried crystal light but will check on amazon and eBay now! I really miss my Ribena light every day!!! - so perhaps this is just what I need :)

I was a runner for years till my knees retired me. I read an article waaaaay back then that struck home to me regarding carbonation. ??? who knows what the effects are on you body or not?? have not had a soft drink since I believe 1978. I do drink Perrier water, natural carbonation; now talk about delicious with water flavoring....OMG we call them cocktails. Without a doubt water is a key thing here it keeps everything moving or as I'm learning the over side of the pond terms "in Transit". hahahaha

I found sugar free rum flavor its been a savor as I really miss my rum and coke on sat night so now just have a Pepsi max with 2 drops of flavor in it it really does taste like it, the silly.things we do lol

Back