New today (29/10/12) and ready to go 100%

Hi there,
I've been reading this forum all morning (and working...honest) and wanted to say hi! I am 100% so far, with a bar and a soup down even though I am sat next to a massive bag of haribo and another of toffees. My work colleagues are EVIL!!!
Here's a happy Monday wish that we all get to our goal :superwoman:

Kiki x

Me too!!! I had a shake and a bar, been drinking loads of water and avoiding my colleagues huge tin of Roses and shortbread. Normally I'd be straight in there by 10am!!

Glad to hear someone else is really motivated! We can do it!!! :)

I have to say I am trying to weight (pun) a little longer to have my soup (last pack of the night) but I might fall off the wagon and eat a passers by arm.

Hello All!

I started 100% today too.. one Banana shake, choc shake and veg soup in and the verdict is: it could be worse!

Missing drinks other than water is the hardest part up to now, don't feel that hungry, my mouth just feels bored.. ;-)

Good luck to you all.. I think this sites really going to help stop me from falling off the wagon.. fingers crossed!

:)

Lots of newbies, lets try and keep each other going. I think I need a shopping list of dr pepper zero (which I like anyway), encona and bouillon! This site is sooooo good - great tips and people that have gone through it all, now to keep myself occupied until bedtime without snacking :S

Best of luck to you newbies x

My day was ok yesterday until I got home. I cooked dinner for my husband and 3 year old, that was fine, made my mushroom soup, tasted it and it made me gag, it was awful!! I wasn't really hungry anyway as I had the most horrendous headache, I've never had a migraine but this was the worst pain. I'd already drank 3 x 500ml bottles of water during the day. At 9.30 after drinking 3 pints of water I gave up and made a 2 egg omelette - even though I wasn't really hungry. That seemed to ease the pain then I took 2 paracetamol and put myself to bed :(

Not giving up though, I've had a chocolate shake already and half a bottle of water. No pain no gain...........right?!?!?

Aww bless that sounds horrid *hugs* I wasn't keen on the mushroom either (lunch yesterday) think I'll make it thinner and add some encona next time cayenne pepper is supposed to be good for your metabolism too ;)

Hope you have a better day today x

SO glad I'm not the only one who thought the mushroom was rubbish! I'm going to try the thai chicken one today at work and yes good tip, make it thinner so it's less foamy.
I can feel my headache coming on again so going to take more painkillers. I've read this is common so that's made me feel better. I am NOT giving up on the second day!!! :)

Going to google this Encona too - I am severely uneducated!! :)

I think (not that it counts for much) that a two egg omlette was a good choice though, it easily could have been a slice of toast or a biscuit.
I woke up hungry around 5 this morning, took me a while to get back to sleep.
I've had an orange bar this morning, I've eaten 4/5 but have left a tiny bit to munch on through the day in case of 'the hungers'.
So far (I had three products and a meal on Sunday to ease myself in) I've had
Vegetable Soup- Ok actually tastes like a cup a soup
Thai Chicken Soup- Ok, I will probably pop some extra spice in.
Banana shake, first one I made up prbably didn't use cold enough water and I wanted to throw it at someone, least fav so far.
Chocolate Shake- Nice cold water easier to drink, not a very chocolaty flavour but I got there.
Vanilla Shake, nice initail taste however ++ chemically after taste, may not have helped I drank it at lunch time at work.
Both bars, very sweet, but edible.

Hey let me join the 29/10 start bandwagon. I have been on Exante nearly two weeks but not been faithful just love my food too much but all these incredible pounds dropping has given me some courage to try 100%

Unfortunately yesterday was not good I had 3 pieces of roast chicken at night, hubby has no problem with weight and it is so frustrating cooking and watching him eat.

This morning i drank 200ml of skimmed milk already but I am back on the wagon

Thai Chicken Soup- Ok, I will probably pop some extra spice in.
Banana shake, first one I made up prbably didn't use cold enough water and I wanted to throw it at someone, least fav so far.

Took the banana shake last week and though tasted delicious had my stomach running :(, my cheeky husband suggested that frequenting the loo part was was good for weight loss

Thai soup could not down it, but been told not to give up so will try them in future with lots of pepper and herbs (still have like 6 satchets or more) but would not be ordering any more.

Hello 29/10ers,

Day 2, so far so good.. after reading other posts on the forum decided to try having first serving at lunch rather than breakfast, so I could have 2 in the evenings as I normally don't eat brekkie anyway, so no big loss right.. brought a choc/orange bar and a strawb shake to work, decided to have one bit of the bar mid morning just to try, then ended up eating the rest for lunch.. they're ok.. made me crave food more than the shakes though.. had a shaky 5 mins after eating it for lunch and nearly consumed the shake i'd brought in my bad as back up just in case I felt like caving.. got through it though.. going to have the shake about 4, go to the gym straight after work for some extra motivation, then home for a soup.. think i'll go for the thai chicken or mushroom seeing as so many folks have complained about them - don't want to be left with all the stuff I don't like at the end and risk not doing the full 2 weeks on 100%..

Good luck for the rest of the day all!

Good on you Troni. Will try to have my bar late morning tomorrow. I have the two for today and my hands are itching for the shake. Trouble with the bar is I find them delicious and once I opend a bar, i have to finish it.

I came here to get some enouragement and reading your post of being shaky has encouraged me to get over the shake.

Heya, in doing ok too - well after one of my little anxiety moments earlier :( lunch in subway with my oh was hard but was strong though and have stayed 100% so far with orange choc bar (yum!) and a coke zero.

Off to Asda later for bouillon (which I can't spell...) more fizzy drinks then Thai soup for dinner with hot sauce in it

First day on exante and am managing to avoid food as my resolve is strong at this early stage. The bar was ok washed down with black coffee but the thai soup has been hard to get down - think it is a little too thick.
Am so glad for this site as seeing everyones comments is inspiring me to get through. Good luck everyone! Anyone know how often is safe to drink bouillon?

Hey lulu bell - welcome to the halloweenies!! Get it? i just came up with that, anyone like it? Or am I losing it already :p

Just made Thai soup with 300ml water and it made a massive difference, not so heavy and creamy. Added some garlic powder and encona hot sauce and voila! Yummy soup :D

Back