New today (29/10/12) and ready to go 100%

Good on you for not eating when you forgot your packs tronic, I've had panicked massively at that!!

thanks Lulu.. did have a moment of panic when I realised.. luckily that was when I got to work, so had chance to get used to the idea before lunchtime.. just told myself that if i'm not eating anyway, what's the big loss.. just kept busy at lunch, had a nosy on here and was fine..

day 4

the good:
- not that hard up to now.. Strawb shake for lunch, about to have a banana - feel a little spacey today, but still got enough energy and not feeling hungry

the rest..
i'm going to brave the mushroom soup for tea.. not had good reviews, so not really looking for to it! :sigh: but hey, you never know, but of pepper, might be fine!

Well done for being in ketosis purplespiders! I have had a good day today in that i have managed to get three whole products down the hatch. Am feeling a bit emotional in between meals tho - lack of food messing with my mind maybe?? And a tip for anyone who may struggle with bars (hard to swallow sawdusty bit at the end) - follow each bite with a gulp of black coffee - takes away all sawdust like traces. As long as they r in the tummy they count! I really am physically learning the phrase food for fuel! Good luck kiki with ur next product this evening... Once it is in you can forget about it til tomoro ;) Xx

I found that I felt horrible the first TS day ( I did one day WS before starting) UBER hungry, my sencond day I started to go a bit mental, felt really odd, third day I settled down and my body started to get into the swing of it. It is a meassive chemical shift for your body to make so it is a bit of a rough ride.

Morning peeps! Well I snuck on the scales and I've lost 6 pounds! Wow! I managed to have my shake as a latte last night - was yummy. Here's to everyone having a good day xx

Morning peeps! Well I snuck on the scales and I've lost 6 pounds! Wow! I managed to have my shake as a latte last night - was yummy. Here's to everyone having a good day xx
Yeay, well done!

Well that's the first work week over with and today I've been to the gym.. Didn't do that much, didn't want to overdo it, but I went! And.. I ordered more product.. Going to keep going 100% till mid December.. Chose the pick your own so I could sack off a few of the yuckier things..

Now the real test.. The weekend! I'm over the chippy tea night already.. Hence getting out of the house to the gym whilst it was in progress.. Lol

Good luck all!

Well done kiki! Encouraging news :) i felt so triumphant after finishing the soup last night but now the time has come to do it again... The shakes sre bordering pleasant, the bars tolerable with black coffee but the soups are a real challenge :( msybe tomoro i will get it over with at breakfast - purplespiders i feel your pain! Xx

Hey hey everyone! I can sympathise with the oh eating stuff issues - mine ate a bag of sausage and chips in frot of me last night... Never mind. Lulubell I agree the soups need some mental effort - really can't face them sometimes! I've decided to only take bars and shakes with me to Thailand next week, may have to have two bars a day as I have no idea how easy it will be to do the shakes at work.

Tronic, hipe you managed to get some sleep! Xx

Hey tronic i hear sleep is supposed to improve after first week so hang in there! My feet are certainly very cold so i am guessing ketosis may have hit me now. On day 5 and agreed kiki the soups are the struggle. Def take shakes n bars! Although they only recommend one bar a day as they have highest carb content... Sometimes really hard stirring with a fork can work if u can stomach a few possible lumps. Remember to wash it down with water, coffee or zero coke if you struggle. Good luck! Xx

I don't mind the soups 9apart from the tomato) but after my terrible experience of the banana shake I can't even stomach the thought of trying it again.......it's so personal.
I bought a set of the pasta to try off ebay so I would like another option to see me through the next couple of weeks.
I weighed in at 13st 9lbs this morning so 3lb lost so far this week, fingers crossed another pound or so for Monday weigh in.

Hi all!

Found it a bit more of a struggle today, but I did do 30 mins on the cross trainer at the gym this morning, so probably burned too much.. Just had a vege soup though and feeling much better! Actually like the veg soup.. Reminds me of the soup I used to get from the vending machine at the swimming baths when I was younger..

Was going to wait till 2 weeks, but might weigh myself on Monday.. Would like to see how I'm doing after hearing all your stories about losing lbs! Well done everyone.. Nearly a week down! Woo-hoo!

X

@ kiki_cupcake and llulabell there is a post somewhere in the TS that says exante allows you to have two bars now it has been changed bt they have not updated their information yet, it might be wise to ask them as you will be missing out. let me look for that post will come and paste it here for u.

Back