New today (29/10/12) and ready to go 100%

Here it is kiki_cupcake u hve seen this already:

I noticed on the exante
website that they say not to have more than one bar a day as they are higher in carbs and might put you out of ketosis. When I compared the nutritional values of all the products the bars actually have the lowest amount of carbs compared to shakes and porridge so I emailed them to ask the question. They replied to say that the info is out of date as the products have changed since the info was written and that they are going to update the website. They also confirmed that having more than one bar will NOT put you out of ketosis. They did advise though that the bars have slightly more calories and have more fibre than the other products. Just thought I'd share the information. X

Ah fab thankyou sliemox - kiki you should be set to go! :) can not believe i have managed to get halfway thru the weekend so strong - am feeling like this is one diet i am actually going to see through! So excited for my first weigh in on tuesday afte hesring you are all losing pounds ;) keep going all!
One thing - i am on day 5 and still getting severe hunger pangs - will this last the duration? X

Hey lovelies! I didn't so much fall off the wagon and dive off headlong yesterday.... Still it's was my bday and ill be good from now on. Thanks for that post - I've stashed loads of bars and shakes in my suitcase ready for Thailand trip today - looking forward to not having to eat the awful airline food!!!

lulubell30 it will get better soon i hope for you once you are in ketosis it will all go away, usually happens within the first week, keep fingaz crossed its tomozz

Hey lovelies! I didn't so much fall off the wagon and dive off headlong yesterday.... Still it's was my bday and ill be good from now on. Thanks for that post - I've stashed loads of bars and shakes in my suitcase ready for Thailand trip today - looking forward to not having to eat the awful airline food!!!

I think you're allowed on your birthday.. It's getting back on it that counts!

Just been for a 7k walk.. Lovely morning, but it hasn't half made me hungry! Think I'm in for a tough afternoon/evening!

One week official weigh in tomorrow morning!
Apart from getting into ketosis the only time I have truely struggled was Friday night as that is usually wine and/or nice food night depending on how many calories I had (I did 1300 a day before this) or if I was ingnoring my fitness pal that day.
My boyfriend found me asda diet cherry coke (without being asked) on Saturday so that madly has been a lovely treat all weekend.
Hope everyone is managing to keep going, I am planning to start working solution on the 16th due to a big weekend away comming up but lasting two more weeks seems a lot easier than lasting the week did last Monday night!

Purplespiders i also had a bottle of coke zero as my weekend treat! And find it insane to be even saying that! I have one more day (til tues) til my first week weigh in and am excited to hear how you guys get on as my motivation to get thru tomoro!
My belly definitely feels smaller and the skin is like a deflated balloon lol :/ but that is because the dramatic die change and exercise will help the skin recover i am sure. I am actually enjoying not being uncomfortable from an overfull belly!!
I have also decided i can no longer stomach the soups. So have counted out two shakes a day plus a bar and i should have 12 days left on total solution then i shall switch to working solution...
Well done everyone - this site n you guys really has helped me thru the first week! Xx

I am actually enjoying not being uncomfortable from an overfull belly!!

Me too!!! I feel so much healthier in such a short space of time, it's nuts! It's really made me realise just how much what I was eating was negatively effecting me! :)

I kept it quiet at work for the first week that I was doing this, but now most people know.. getting a bit of stick as I work with mainly blokes (work for a computer games company), but in a good way.. lol I wanted to tell them so they don't try and tempt me as it's bad in our office for treats! ;-)

Fingers crossed for weigh in later.. feeling quietly confident for a decent loss as I tried on a dress this morning that I haven't worn in over a year (haven't been able to) and it was looser than it was back then! :) Really amazed that can happen in just one week!!! :)

Well done everyone, sounds like we are all making it work for us one way or another!! TS here is going to be almost impossible so I'm going to try a cereal bar for lunch and salad in the evenings - will see how that pans out next week I guess.

Aah cross with myself! Hours until first weigh in tomorrow morning and I just gave in and eat a chicken breast in chopped tomatoes no doubt breaking ketosis :/ have put myself to bed early before i go on an all out binge! Csn't wait to weigh in tomorrow and see what thus week has achieved... Hope everyone is pleased with their results today x

First week weigh in and I have lost 10 lbs! This diet has exceeded my expectations! Really motivated to go on now. For anyone reading who is thinking about trying exante, it definitely works. Best diet kickstart ever!

well week one weigh in and lost nearly 10 lbs! :)

brought all the soups (chicken and mushroom) I didn't like to work and put them in my drawer in case I forgot to bring my daily supply.. and guess what, today forgot.. just gagged a Thai chicken down.. that will teach me!

No idea why they didn't just do a Creamy Chicken soup rather than put the thai flavouring in.. would have been much less offensive.. ?! I like thai food.. but that just tastes like a tin of creamy chicken soup with lemongrass flavouring.. it's just wrong!

so how's everyone finding week 2?

i'm feeling good and haven't been tempted at all..

getting a little bored more than anything.. I think once the elation of the initial big loss starts to wear off, that's going to be where my real challenge starts.. when things just seem to move more slowly! think i'm just having a mid week moan though.. things could be worse! lol

Gah, why won't I loose any more weight! Lost 0.5lbs this week total soluation no slip ups. GAH!!!!

I feel like it's gone more slowly this week.. but don't lose heart.. could be any number of reasons and i'm sure it will sort itself out over time.. i'm trying to prepare myself for the fact I won't have lost as much this week come monday weigh in.. about to get my period, so sure that's not going to help my cause.. haven't come this far to quit now though!

well.. weigh in, lost 4 lbs since last week.. so 14lbs in total since we started.. i'm happy with that, even though I haven't lost anywhere near as much as last week, it's the time of the month and I must confess to eating some roast beef yesterday.. was just a bit cheesed off with the whole thing this last weekend due to boredom more than anything.. need to make sure I plan some stuff to break my day up next weekend! and only went to the gym twice instead of 3 times this week

If anything feeling more determined than ever today now i've had my first 'wobble'!

Back