New (well, new again!), hi all!

Hiya Karen, how the hell are you, ok I hope??!! I have STS this week but been ill and on antibiotics so tbh expected worse, am ok with that. Can't be bothered anyway because I feel crap, couple of days and I will hopefully be back up there on plan again!

Talk soon x

Hi yes Im fine thanks just been really busy and eating lots of rubbish grr. Hope you are feeling better soon and your tablets kick in.

Karen x

How are you??xxx

Karen, hope you are doing okay? I have lost 1lb this week, very slowly coming off, and cant seem to get under that bloody 12st but at least it is off and not on for a change. Going to be really strict and also exercise because want to lose another 7lbs before hols in 4 weeks. Am detemined not to give up this time.

Hi Ladies hope you are both ok I have really fallen off the wagon at the minute, given myself a severe talking to this morning so hopefully will get back on track. I work in a playgroup and I am making the most of the summer break by catching up on all the jobs I havent got done during term time lol. The trouble is I am not planning my meals and I have just gone back to grabbing something quick the other night it was the chip shop, well drawn a line under that and Im going to sit and plan 2 weeks worth of meals and maybe dig out the shred. Zoe did you ever get into the kettlebells? Im still trying to get a dvd I like the look of kettleworx but so expensive.

Off to do my planning, well done Paula on your loss even if you only lose a 1lb a week before your holiday thats would be better than a gain.

Did a workout with my friend last week and we did the Hannah Waterman one dont normally like celeb ones but have to say it was very good.

Karen

xx

Twitt-twoo

SHes back

At least you have caught yourself on and stopped before you get run over by the wagon, rather than just falling of it!! So well done!!

I havent really done the kettlebells as I am doing another DVD at the minute and want to finish it off before I start another regime! But will aim to start it before the end of august!

XX

Twitt-twoo

SHes back

At least you have caught yourself on and stopped before you get run over by the wagon, rather than just falling of it!! So well done!!

I havent really done the kettlebells as I am doing another DVD at the minute and want to finish it off before I start another regime! But will aim to start it before the end of august!

XX

Had a delivery today from Play.com with a 10 min solution kettlebell workout dvd will let you know how it is.

Let me know!!

XX

Hi Karen, sorry to hear that you have had some tough times sticking to plan hun, it's not easy is it? I have been away for a few days and managed well up until the last day when I really fell off the wagon and stopped counting etc. Think I relaxed too much and got into holiday mode which is dangerous eh?

Anyway, no syns today and weigh in tomorrow so we will see what damage if any, but not expecting that loss I wanted to get under the bloody 12st lol!

You lost a pound oh yeah you fu*king did!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::winner::winner::winner::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done mrs!!!! Plus I cant believe you are anywhere near 40 in your pic you look about 30!! Must have good genes!!! although very soon you will be in SKinny jeans!!!!

Amazing! Plus so glad you are happy on plan again, always helps to be motivated!!

XX

Hey Chops how the heck are you?? XX

All good here Zoe, but sort of sticking to your thread (or is it hijacked your thread???!!) instead lol!!! That ok??!! X See you there:character00182:

Of course it is OK.

I love a good hijack myself mwahaha!!!
xxxx
Just glad all is well with Monkeychops xx

Back