New Year, back on the GL bandwagon

I always see a STS as a good result. Without the effort it would have been a pound or two up!! So well done!
A couple of good days will get you back on track to a loss.

Gained 2lbs this week, and am surprised it wasn't more. I just had one of those "hungry" weeks, and it was rubbish that I wanted, which led to more cravings and a not too nice flare up of IBS (which was the kick I needed to start eating properly again). I have been "good" again since Monday, but have a meal out tomorrow at a Thai restaurant, so not really ideal GL wise. I have upped my exercise recently, which could well be why I didn't have more of a gain this week. We have booked our Summer holiday (staying in the UK) which is good motivation to try and lose some more blubber.

Those kind of weeks will come and go. All that's important is that you stop the slide just as you have done. The bout of IBS reminds you just how important it is stick with the healthier low and medium GL foods.
It's great you have been good since Monday. Hang in there and you will soon have put in a whole week ridding your body of all the toxicity.
Well done for getting back on track.

Back