New year, new Jane!

Hi there Jane, sorry to hear you are having problems - it does seem that way for loads of people at the moment which is just so unfair :-( thinking of you.

Hiya Jane

Lol I'm still waiting for that blinkin door to open, I'm sure they've gone to the wrong address lol xx Boo xx

Thanks JoRoger, yes a lot of people are going through a rough time at the moment.

Yes I am wondering the same Boo, either that or we are using the wrong key!

Lost 1.5lbs which pleases me considering that I feel really bloated today. 2lbs to go before I get my stone award. Must work extra hard this week to lose a bit extra.

You can do that Jane, you'll have your stone award by xmas easily. Well done on your loss this week. I shall take inspiration from you and avoid the velvet crunch this week too - shame I came home to find my thoughtful boyfriend had bought a big bag of them as he knew I liked them!! nooooo.

Hi Jane

I'm sure you could do that 2lb next week and get your shinny 1 stone sticker!

I've been really bad this week, so last night took a look at what I'm eating and started afresh today, well take care xx Boo xx

Weekly Food Diary

Wednesday 17/11/10

B- Weetabixx2+mullerlight+pear​

S-Apple & mandarin​

L-Savoury rice(?2syns)+ vegetarian chilli

S- Apple & mandarin​

D-Couscous, quorn fillets in barbecue sauce(1 syn)
Mullerlight and pear​

Alpen light bar= 3syns
12 tics= 1 syn

Total syns =7

Thursday 18/11/10

B-Weetabix x 2, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and satsuma​

L-Couscous& Quorn chunks in barbecue sauce​

S-Apple and satsuma​

D- Baked potato, tinned spaghetti and tomatoes
Mullerlight and blackberries​

Double vodka and diet coke x2=12
Tictacs x2=1syn

Total syns = 13.5

Friday 19/11/10

B-Weetabix x2, mullerlight and pear​

S- Apple​

L-Baked potato, chickpea dhal and tomato​

S-Activia and pear​

D-Fish pie(?4syns) & peas
Activia & blackberries​

Double vodka and diet coke=12syns

Total syns= ?16

Saturday 20/11/10

B- Mullerlight, pear and apple​

S-Apple and Alpenlight bar​

L- Homemade vegetable soup​

S- Banana and Alpen light bar​

D- Eggs, Homemade burger, SW chips, beans and tomatoes
Mullerlight and blackberries​

4 sula vanilla mints= 1syn
vodka and coke=12 syns
Total syns=13

Sunday 21/11/10

B-28grms porridge, mullerlight & pear​

S-​

L-Baked potato, chick pea dhal​

S-Alpen light Bar (3 Syns)

D-Chicken and bacon in gravy(? 3 syns),Roast potatoes, green beans, carrots
Mullerlight and pear​

Sula vanilla mintsx4=1 syn

Total syns=7

Monday 22/11/10

B- Porridge, mullerlight and pear​

S-​

L-Chicken breast and mixed veg​

S-Apple and 2xsatsumas​

D-Chicken curry, rice, peas and carrots

Total syns=15

Tuesday 23/11/10

B-Weetabix x 2, mullerlight and pear​

S- Apple​

L-Chicken, rice, peas and carrots​

S-Apple and satsumax2​

D-Baked potato amd quorn fillets in barbecue sauce​

Total syns=13

Last edited:
Thanks Emmylou. my mouth is watering at the mere mention of Velvet Crunch, thing is I have to pop to Aldi's tomorrow. Hope you have a good week.X

Thanks Boo, I hope that your week improves and that you enjoy the rest of your first aid course. X

Thank goodness it is Friday! Can't believe that it will be Christmas eve 5 weeks today. I am beginning to panic as I have done very little christmas shopping and have very mixed feelings as the last 2 Christmas's have been a disaster. Time before last my husband fell out with his mother and they are still not communicating after nearly 2 years and last year both my husband and I had D+V and then my mother fell on boxing day and broke her 'good' leg and wrist. Well it can only get better!:)

We will be receiving our redundancy notices in the office I work in, when we go back in the new year, as they are uncertain about funding for our service. We should know a bit more next month but even if we receive some funding it will probably be less so there could still be cuts.

Sorry to sound so depressing. On a good note I have managed to stay on plan despite a nearby cake stall in aid of children in need. I managed to avoid joining in the cake stampede.:)

Well done for sticking to plan Jane, never an easy thing to do when your life is nothing but stress!! Hope it all get better for you soon.
x

Thanks Emmylou:) Sorry that you have had a bad week SW wise but it looks like you have jumped back on the wagon.I can understand you wanting to go back to class.X

I do have to laugh whenever I see 'Velvet Crunch' in a post - I've only had these once, I got them from Tesco's, within a day I'd somehow eaten six bags - must never ever buy them again!

Weekly Food Diary

Wednesday 24/11/10

B- 42grms Allbran+mullerlight +pear​

S-Apple & mandarin​

L-Baked potato+qurn fillets in barbecue sauce​

S- Apple & mandarin​

D-Mashed potato, carrots and cauliflower and chicken breast in spicy sauce(?2 syns)
Mullerlight and pear​

Vodka & diet coke=6syns
18 tic tacs=1.5 syns
Small glass of perry=?7syns

Total syns =?16.5:eek:

Thursday 25/11/10

B- Weetabix x2, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and satsuma​

L-Rice and chicken​

S-Apple​

D- Salmon, potato, green beans and peas
Mullerlight and pineapple​

Double vodka and diet coke =12 syns
Alpen light bar=3 syns
12 tic tacs=1syn

Total syns = 16

Friday 26/11/10

B- 42 grms all bran + mullerlight+pear​

S-​

L-Salmon, potato, peas and beans​

S-Apple and satsuma​

D-Baked potato, tuna, tomatoes and peas​

Bad day= ?27syns

Total syns= 27

Saturday 27/11/10

B- Banana, apple and mullerlight​

S-Alpen light bar​

L- Homemade vegetable soup​

S- Alpen light bar​

D- Omlette and sw chips and baked beans and tomatoes
Mullerlight and pear​

Total syns=12

Sunday 28/11/10

B-28grms Porridge, pear and muller light​

S-​

L-Baked potato, baked beans and tomatoes​

S-Satsumas x 2​

D-Cottage Pie(3syns), carrots, leeks, green beans and peas
Pear and mullerlight​
Curly Wurly= 6syns
Sula vanilla mints=1syn
Alpen light=3syns
Total syns=13

Monday 29/11/10

B-42 grms Allbran, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple​

L-Savoury rice, vegetable chilli, carrots, green beans and peas​

S-​

D-Meatballs(5syns), tomato sauce, green beans, peas and pasta.
Mullerlight and pear​

Total syns=5

Tuesday 30/11/10

B-28grms Porridge oats, mullerlight and pear​

S- Apple

L-Savoury rice, vegetable chilli, peas and green beans​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=

Last edited:
Only lost 0.5lb this week. Very dissappointed. My OH is not very well at all- back to doctor tomorrow evening. He is off with stress and is not himself at all.
I have found it hard to stick to plan today and am verging on falling off the SW wagon.

That's half a pound Jane, don't get disheartened :) Well done.

I see another poster on your thread has given into the lure of the velvet crunch and vowed never to eat them again!! Diet food never tasted so good eh!? I ate the last bag of ours on the weekend and told the boyfriend never to buy them again as I can't be trusted!

Thanks Emmylou:) Yes the Velvet Crunch has struck again! I think I might get some in for Christmas but only as a treat. Hope you have a good week.X

My OH has been signed of for another 3 weeks and we only found out on Thursday that he will only be paid for 4 weeks and then it will be ssp. We thought that he would be paid for 12 weeks. We are now trying to work out how we are going to manage as we have no savings to fall back on. Tried to get a break from paying mortgage but they have only agreed to reduce it by a less than half which will still be a struggle. After I spoke to Mortgage company I cried my eyes out as we had never missed a payment or asked for a break before. Thats life I suppose and I know that there are many out there that are not paid at all by their employer so I shouldn't moan. My other half is really anxious so I am trying to remain positive in front of him.

Anyway one way or the other I am sure that we will get through this. I am so pleased that I am a member of Minimins at least I can say how I really feel.:)

We have been without the internet at home for a while and have only had the chance to pop into Minimins at work during my lunch break so I am pleased to have it back.
Have been a bit remiss with my food diary so will start afresh today. I feel ravenous all the time at the moment but I am sure that I am not the only one during this cold spell. I desperatly want to get below 15st for Christmas if I can so I had better get cracking.
Hope everyone has a good weekendX

Weekly Food Diary

Wednesday 1/12/10

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns =

Thursday 2/12/10

B-​

S-​