new year, new start, new me :0

good morning

weigh in day... hoping for a loss not a gain other wise i might end up giving up

thursday ee day
breakie - 2x slices wholemeal bread (hxb) with cheese (hxa)
lunch - gotta go waitrose planning on salad
snacks - ryvita minis (4 syns) apple, kiwi
weigh in
dinner - going out for a drink and dinner to a pub

good morning

well half a pound on this week not to bad but still a gain
i must loose this week

friday ee day
breakie - 2 x slices wholemeal bread (hxb) with cheese (hxa)
lunch - not planned as gotta drive to orpington so just what i can get my hand on
dinner - not planned either

will be as good as i can be trhough

Hiya Lolly... Been a busysadie this morning doing lots of housework, so only just got time to pop on... Try hiding the biscuit tin... I find if I can't see em I don't want them... Have a nice day...xx

hi i agree with this. if i cant see it i dont want it. or try not buying any i avoid the biscuit, crisps and wine aisles like the plague. but i buy them for the BF but they go straight into his bag for work and he keeps them there. =] dont give up though, soldier on where all troopers on here ( cheesy sorry)

lollypop1985 said:
good morning

well half a pound on this week not to bad but still a gain
i must loose this week

friday ee day
breakie - 2 x slices wholemeal bread (hxb) with cheese (hxa)
lunch - not planned as gotta drive to orpington so just what i can get my hand on
dinner - not planned either

will be as good as i can be trhough

Half on isn't tragic and you know if you get your head around things, you know you can do it...xx

lollypop1985 said:
it really is and this is why i aint doing well so i must get on the band wagon at the weekend and be good i also need to start exercising again

Maybe you just need to try and plan a bit more at weekends... Write down where you are going and if its at possible take food along with you... Or if not try to really make good choices... Most places you eat at will do your food as you want it... I am trying to make better plans at weekends too... Because we are busy I don't tend to eat much and that doesn't help me... I had it sorted at The Punch Bowl, but now I really need to get it sorted for here now we are settled...

good morning girls

tuesday ee day
breakie - muller light (awaiting the bf to cut up my melon for breakfast)
lunch - mixed salad again
dinner - quorn chicken pieces with rice (syns)
snacks - an apple, kiwi ryvita minis (hxb)
i havent been having many teas i have been having more fruit teas, green teas and water

good morning girl

well dinner was very yummy last night :0

wednesday ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce with addd onion and sweetcorn
dinner - chicken with peppers and cheese maybe in a wrap not sure yet
snacks - orange muller light ryvita minis - hxb apple kiwi

good morning

well i can confirm that the bbq fry light is very yummy

thursday ee day and weigh in day :S
breakie - melon
lunch - mixed salad with ham
dinner - naughty dinner, pork and apple sauasages with sw chips in bbq fry light with peas
snacks - apple, kiwi, ryvita minis (hxb)

Good luck for later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tonight babe... Fingers, toes and everything else crossed... Bath first for me and then its head out to wi...xx

good morning
well i lost half a pound this week. this must be the half a pound i put on last week so i am happy with that.
i have worked out i have 5 pounds to lose to get back to where i was so i must push harder and get these pounds falling off. so i have 1 stone and 5 pounds left to lose altogether

friday ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - not sure going home for lunch today to see the other half so he is doing lunch
dinner - not sure again going to a friends for dinner but she is a sw buddy so it should be healthy dinner
snacks - apple, kiwi and ryvita minis (hxb)

i get a new pierecing tomorrow i am so excited :)

lollypop1985 said:
good morning
well i lost half a pound this week. this must be the half a pound i put on last week so i am happy with that.
i have worked out i have 5 pounds to lose to get back to where i was so i must push harder and get these pounds falling off. so i have 1 stone and 5 pounds left to lose altogether

friday ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - not sure going home for lunch today to see the other half so he is doing lunch
dinner - not sure again going to a friends for dinner but she is a sw buddy so it should be healthy dinner
snacks - apple, kiwi and ryvita minis (hxb)

i get a new pierecing tomorrow i am so excited :)

Woo to the new piercing...xx

good morning

well new pierecing done and wasnt as bad as expected i now have a surface pierecing through my wrist

weekend was ok but could of been better

monday ee day
breakie - orange and dark chocolate muller light
lunch - mixed salad with ham
dinner - gammon with new potatoes, broccali and cauliflower
snacks - apple, ryvita minis(hxb)

Back