New Year - New weekly Tuesday Weigh In's

Lost 2lb 4oz this week and I'm over the moon with that as I've had a tough week and prepared myself for a gain I think.

How's everyone else done?

xx

Hope it's ok for me to join in?

Weigh in today I lose 2lbs which took me to 29lbs lost in total. So excited to have lost 2 stone!

Well done Wychweaver and good luck to everyone still to weigh in!
XX

Well done Lyndz

I am aiming for my first stone next week. It's only 1lb 10oz away :D and I am going to have a much better week.

I have lost an inch off my boobs and hips, not that I've noticed much but it's going in the right direction.

lets hope we are all Losers this week

xx

I think the colder weather is having that impact on weight, we all crave typical hearty winter meals.

Keep going cheeky.. spring is around the corner and we'll all feel much better for it.

yesterday I woke with a cold and unfortunately I just eat and eat when I am a little off colour... but oh my tea was lovely.. told myself off and today will be better.

xx

Hey girls I'd like to join too if thats alright. I weigh-in at class on a Tuesday evening. I rejoined last week but was doing it at home after having my third baby 7 weeks ago. I lost 2lb this week leaving me at 12st10.5lb. I want to get down to 11st, but target at class is 11st 10lb (healthy top end BMI for my height).
I am a gold member and they have given me 6months to get back to target or I'll have to pay again.

Hope everyone has a great week and we all see a loss next week xx

Last week I put 8oz on which I am ridiculously pleased about. I had a rotten cold and all I did was eat the week before so had geared myself up or around a 3lb gain. Hence why I was pleased.

I haven't dared the scales this week as I put my back out, so have been confined to bed/sofa/limited activity and really don't want to depress myself further :)

I've not been a complete gannet but I haven't stuck to my rules either, however I shall brave the scales on tuesday and see what damage is done and will then get my legs back to working order and continue on my journey so to speak.

Got a bit of a posh wedding at the beginning of May so am aiming for a further stone loss by then. I have a lovely dress that will be just the ticket.. so just to get into that then!!

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll post a :) or :( on tuesday

xxx

Morning all...

Well it's taken me almost 9 weeks but have hit my first stone off! (only 3 to go) :)

Hope today is a great losing day for everyone
xx

Well done hun thats fab :) I got wi tonight no looking forward to it as havent been for a month and I weighted myself on wednesday and had put on 5lbs so im hoping I have lost some of that by today xx

Hi all!

I'm now a Tuesday weighed after a month off.

Lost 19lbs on my own between Dec-Jan.

Today's weigh in, after the whole of feb off I have gained 2.5lbs,

Looking forward to next week!

Well done on losing 19lbs on your own and your get that 2.5lb off in no time.
I started ww last aug and ive lost 81lbs so far but I havent been doing ww for ths last month but im back on it again now I weighted on wednesday and it said I had put on 5lb so hoping tonight ive lost atleast half of it :) good luck for this week hun xx

Back