* New*

Jew356

determined to be slim
Hi, after lots of research I have decided to start slim & save, but I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers on the website so this seems like the perfect place to ask them

How long from ordering did you receive your parcel? And can you use the water flavouring from week 1? I read on the Cambridge diet you can't use them til week 2 is save and slim the same?

Thanks

Hi, it only takes a couple of days max for supplies to arrive. As for the water flavour I'm sure you're fine from day 1 :)

Thank you, I will be sure to order some plain water bores me to sleep. Do you also know if you have to have the 4th shake/bar or the low carb meal or can you get away with having just 3 shakes a day??

You need to have all 4. If you've never tried them before they really are nice, well I think so!

I did lipotrim for a few week last year but the shake were hard to keep down, that's why s&s looks so good. What flavours can you recommend as the nicest

I don't normally go for the soups though the ones I've had are good, but tend to go for the meals, spaghetti, curry, macaroni & I always have porridge for breakfast. Each to their own but I've not had a bad tasting pack. The bars are good too. Not that I'm a serial dieter or anything:) but they are better than LL, Cambridge & Exante.

jew356 I did Lipotrim a few years ago and can only wish I had found slim and save sooner, yes I did lose weight but hated every second of it lol. The bars were disgusting and the shakes at be tolerable! S&S is very pleasant comparably.

Welcome aboard.
If youve done other VLCDs youll LOVE S&S its amazing by comparison.

I tend to only have meals, or sometimes a bar, but no soups or shakes.

But you do have to have 4 a day or 3 plus a meal :)

You get a little info sheet when your parcel arrives too which contains virtually everything you need to know, lists of allowed veg, allowed meat, quantities of each. explains more about the 3packs & meal opt -or just 4 packs. but then theres milk allowance each day and veg allowance.
also, if you cant find answers here, or have a very specific question, the s&s website offers great support, you can send them questions and they email you back really quickly, at all times of day too.

Hi, I am starting today, my packs are being delivered this afternoon so I am using up some old Cambridge shakes til then. I did Cambridge last year but stopped too early and quickly regained the weight,plus more :( I start at 13.8 and would love to lose 3stone by August! Looking forward to getting support from others on here (and really hoping I like the shakes/bars/meals) here goes!! X

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to starting have tried every diet there is going but working my but off for 1/2 lb a week is so depressing,

so I joined the gym in feb but 1 month in to it I completely rupture my achilles in a body attack class, have spend 4 weeks in a cast and the last 2 weeks in a air cast walking boot, I have another 4 weeks in the boot then a few months physiotherapy before I can even think about the gym again. So this diet is perfect for me.

I can't order anything til Saturday due to finances so won't actually be starting my journey til next week but looking forward to getting to know you all on this journey to 10 stone xx

Back