Newbie alert

Hello everyone, I've just decided to do my first post after 3 days of being on Exante TS
I did try CD but it made me so ill and the counsellor was such a horrible person :cry: so it really put me off which is why I decided to try Exante, no counsellor!!!

I've been lurking on this forum for a roughly a week I did research before starting TS and found this forum, I'm hoping you lovely people (along with hubby) will be a support when I have down days, reading all your tips and weight loss is inspiring & motivational*(well done)*

At the moment I'm 280 lbs I am aiming to lose 112 lbs and maintain it by mid 2013 as I'm renewing my vowels in Vegas

Welcome I'm on day 5 today and feeling fine, hope everything goes well for you

Hi, good luck :)

Hi! Good luck on your weight loss journey, we are about the same weight!

Good luck hun :) im on day 1 xx

Hello and the best of luck to you. The first few days can be a little tough but hang in there, im on day 6 and hunger pangs are a distant memory.

Good luck.
I'm starting mine tomorrow & because of this forum I'm really looking forward to it.

I know just reading tips on this forum is wonderful whenever I feel like food I'll log on and have a read, it really helps me :)
I had my first strawberry ice lolly tonight made with half a pack it felt like a treat but sadly didn't improve the taste for me, I'm not a fan of anything strawberry apart from the smell strangely :confused:

Good luck with your first day :)

9lbs! Thats great. Well done

Belle

Back