Newbie, got some questions

Missy_mint

hiya everybody, currently on lipotrim in my third day but my friend who is on CD told me that there was more choice in CD checked out the site and wow so much more choice!! Doesn't say the cost she said £40 a week and she mainly has the bars and pre made shakes this right?? Called a consultant earlier and they said they would call back but nothing so far :( am hoping to finish off my lipotrim shakes for the week and then start CD, is the weight loss similar?? Thanks for any help xx

I couldn't stomach lipotrim, CD only thing that's really worked for me so I'm back on it (last year I lost 2 stone in 1 month)

Lou x

I spend around £43 pound a wk on cd.. thats porridges, shakes,soups and tetra ready made shakes. Have lost 1 stone 2 in 2 wks . not sure what weight loss is like on lipotrim.

Thanks, called up and spoke to a consultant who wants me to get a doctors note as I have under active thyroid, this wasn't a problem on lipotrim and know my doctor won't give me one.... Looks like I'm going to be sticking to lipotrim now :(

Thanks, called up and spoke to a consultant who wants me to get a doctors note as I have under active thyroid, this wasn't a problem on lipotrim and know my doctor won't give me one.... Looks like I'm going to be sticking to lipotrim now :(

Missy Mint ... please dont give up . I have an underactive thyroid and am on 125mg a day . Im sure your dr will approve it for you. x

Yeah I'm on 125 as well but when I was more over weight than I am now they just said no to lipotrim and told me to walk more lol even though I et loads of exercise o well :) it's k won't be on it for long will just stick with lipotrim worked well a few yrs bk and over four yrs only gained a stone cpwhich considering my diet hasn't been bad. Good luck peeps xx

Back