Newbie here! + question?

weiland

Hi everyone, I have literally started the diet today. My pack came yesterday and I am doing ok so far.

I have a slight headache but nothing too bad at the moment. Just wondering if I can take a paracetamol or something if it gets worse later/tomorrow?

Hello weiland

I took some tablets yesterday and it was fine....the only thing I would suggest is trying to take them near to when you eat so you haven't got an empty tummy.

Cheers

Hello weiland

I took some tablets yesterday and it was fine....the only thing I would suggest is trying to take them near to when you eat so you haven't got an empty tummy.

Cheers

Hi, thanks for replying!

Yeah good point about taking them when I eat something. It has worn off now so I might not need them after all yay haha!

Paracetamol are fine and tummy friendly so take a couple if you need them, no need to suffer with a headache. You might find an increase in water will help too as often dehydration can bring on a headache or two. Water has so many other benefits too, so it's good to get plenty in there through the day to keep that fat flushing out :) Best of luck with your journey, I'm sure you'll reach your target quickly, it's a fabulous plan :)

Back