Newbie here

shaunv

hello all,
i have a meeting with a cdc on sunday, looking to loose a far bit of weight, currently 20st and want to get to about 16 as a first goal,

i am away next weekend and dont know if i should do the 100% shake thing or the other one when i can eat bits,

any advice welcome

Shaun

Hi-welcome to the forum
I'm sure your CDC will advise you on what the best thing is to do about your weekend away. If you are not sure whether you could stick 100% to just having shakes, or it just wasn't practical, I'm sure that you would be able to ease into it-perhaps by having just shakes during the week, then when you are away having a small amount of chicken and salad or something before going back to just having shakes again. Your weight loss might not be as great in your first week, but you would still lose something rather than gaining.
Good luck with your weight loss:)

Hi Shaun, I'm a newbie too. I saw my CDC today but for various reasons am planning on starting SS on Monday. I have a good 4 stone to lose :( This seems like a good plan for me because losing 2lb or so a week on a convential diet is disheartening and feels like it will take forever.

Good luck!

I amsort of a newbie too. That being I post a bit but my start date is actually Sunday and i get weighted measured on saturday :) I have 7-8 stones to lose

cheers guys, i agree fatblaster, i know that if i see a big change in the first two weeks it will give me the kick to keep going,

good luck everyone
x

oh, how do you get those chart things on the bottom??

cheers guys, i agree fatblaster, i know that if i see a big change in the first two weeks it will give me the kick to keep going,

good luck everyone
x

oh, how do you get those chart things on the bottom??

You can make your ticker in Ticker Factory. Then you need to go to User CP at the top left of the page, then edit signature. You post the code that Ticker Factory give you into your signature and save it. Voila!:D

Hi Shaun ,
I am seeing cdc Tomorrow ( friday) so will either start Sat or wait till Monday. I am new too so maybe we can support and encourage each other through it .
Best of luck
Helen

Welcome! :) you'll be adding up the losses soon I'm sure! :D

Hi Shaun ,
I am seeing cdc Tomorrow ( friday) so will either start Sat or wait till Monday. I am new too so maybe we can support and encourage each other through it .
Best of luck
Helen

sounds good Helen, i think the first week will be the hardest for me but as long as i see a good loss then i'mm keep going and going (i hope)

i'm just small for my weight :break_diet:

how much is the plan where you can have food too, and how does it work?

Good Luck on your journey!

Welcome to the wonder that is CD, I am sure you will be in to it in no time and you'll see the weight literally dropping off! I saw a friend for the first time in 3 months the other day and he looked at me and said OMG if the polar ice caps melt as quickly as you have we are in deep Sh!t :D

It's not easy at times but stick at it because it's sooooo worth it, good luck guys xx

Good luck with CD, the weight loss is amazing if you stick to it 100% Its hard at first oh the hunger was like torture for the first few days but then found it vanished and i had more energy than ive had in years feel great.

Hi Shaun, If you start immediately and are in ketosis by midweek you may feel so good by next weekend you may be able to stick to sole source - go for it and good luck

Hi Shaun, If you start immediately and are in ketosis by midweek you may feel so good by next weekend you may be able to stick to sole source - go for it and good luck

i hope so, i really cannot wait to get started :party0051:

Thanks for all the inspirational comments, wow you guys have done brilliantly!!

Shaun I'm with you I can't wait to get started now and even thought of starting tomorrow instead of Monday but I have all my stuff now, ready for Monday and the right quantities to last me until my appt with my CDC the following Monday.

The cost for me was £47 ish because I'm tall I have 4 packs a day but to be honest if I can cope I'm going to drop it to 3 packs the following week because of the cost. (£35 for 3 a day). I'm only just over 5ft 8" so only just qualify for 4 anyway.

Just want to get started now, I hate being fat :(

Best if luck to you. This site is great for inspiration and any questions you need answering. I have been logging on daily just to keep me on track.

well its the last day today of being 'normal' lol, also today is the biggest i will ever be :) CDC coming at 10am tomorrow, i dont know if i should have one last binge day, having food in will be tough (i see my kids every week!) if that was not the case then the cupboards would be empty lol

also, this may sound a silly question but do i need anything else? food mixer etc, or one of the protein shake mixer bottle type things lol

i just want to be prepaired!! i may even post some pics!

Back