Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

How's tricks, trickster?

Not bad ta. Had a maintain at weekend...but after a works do with booze and a 3 course meal and rushing around after a poorly toddler and her exploding eardrum I wasn't expecting a loss. Hoping for at least 1lb loss this saturday for my 6 stone award. I will keep you posted. Hope you are well and thanks for asking :) x

MrsLisaMarie said:
Not bad ta. Had a maintain at weekend...but after a works do with booze and a 3 course meal and rushing around after a poorly toddler and her exploding eardrum I wasn't expecting a loss. Hoping for at least 1lb loss this saturday for my 6 stone award. I will keep you posted. Hope you are well and thanks for asking :) x

Good luck for weigh in. Xx

Wow what an amazing achievement well done and you look incredible in your pics xx

MrsLisaMarie said:
1.5lbs lost and 6 stone award reached :)

Congratulations that's an amazing achievement. X

And so you should be proud - you're doing something that not many people can do y'know !

I know. I sat down with the hubby and said I thought I was a failure only losing 6 stone in 1 year and he had the look of shock on his face. Then we watched a program about a "weight loss" ward in a hospital (itv on a Wednesday at 8pm) and a woman on there was waiting for an op and the Dr said that losing 4 stone by healthy eating over 2 years was an achievement when someone has gotten over a certain size. Then I completely had a turnaround and felt very proud of myself that instead of turning to the gastric ops available (and costly to the nhs) I have managed to get down to nearly 20 stone alone and without any help from surgery so I have achieved something and feel I can continue to achieve something! The past year has flown really and look what I have already done.

Very happy :)

I've said this before on this site but studies show that once someone reaches a certain weight, their chances of losing weight are very low indeed without surgery. Of course, some people manage it, but it is really very hard so you should be congratulating yourself. By next December you could be another 6 stone down... very, very easily at the rate you're going.. and that would put you looking at 14/15 stone and a size 18...

I've said this before on this site but studies show that once someone reaches a certain weight, their chances of losing weight are very low indeed without surgery. Of course, some people manage it, but it is really very hard so you should be congratulating yourself. By next December you could be another 6 stone down... very, very easily at the rate you're going.. and that would put you looking at 14/15 stone and a size 18...

You are right. I am wanting to have another child and want at least 10 stone off before ttc and continuing with SW while pregnant. This is now a way of life for me so no reason I shouldn't put anything but "baby" weight on during pregnancy. I don't really want to get to target and then try for our second baby as I want to get to target and stay there...if you know what I mean. Obviously I could be 11-12 stone lighter before I actually conceive but 10 stone was the goal I set myself.x

You can do it! You have done so well! Good luck with it all :)

As you can see I have had a very good xmas this year...1.5lb gain on Xmas Eve and weighed in today with a 3.5lb gain.

I am not going to get down about this as I have until next Tuesday now to get that gain (or the majority) off and start my 2013 journey.

I want to lose another 4 stone this year :)

I have serious hair envy! I love your hair. mine is rubbish!

Here's to another successful year for you.. you'll easily do another 6 stone this year so that this christmas you'll be ... 14 or 15 stone! And that really will be the light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep your focus and enjoy your food and keep tracking everything exactly as you have been doing.

I have serious hair envy! I love your hair. mine is rubbish!

Here's to another successful year for you.. you'll easily do another 6 stone this year so that this christmas you'll be ... 14 or 15 stone! And that really will be the light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep your focus and enjoy your food and keep tracking everything exactly as you have been doing.

Haha thank you. I was going to treat myself to extensions when I lost 6 stone but with having a toddler masses of hair to tame in the morning is not practical so I went for the chop instead. Had so many comments that I look so much younger. It's styled like Frankie from the saturdays, really short on one side. Love it.

You are right...I am aiming for 4 stone but I am sure I could hit my 12 stone award by next Christmas. Joining a Zumba class again and got lots of new batteries for my wii fit to get my exercise upped. Also looking at getting an exercise dvd.

Can't wait! x

Back