Newbie on CD!!

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All

Just found this website so thought I would jump on the band wagon!

I'm Vicki, i'm 25 years old and live in Berkshire - I started the CD for the first time on 31.05.08 on SS plan.

Starting Weight - 14stone 4lb
Target Weight - 11stone 4lb

Finding the products really nice actually! Think I may have just got into ketosis as my mouth tastes vile!! ha ha

Look forward to speaking to you all soon!!

welcome Vicki and good luck. don't you just love the furry tongue lol
just think after your 1st WI you'll be into the 13's and then downwards

Hi Vicki and welcome. I've forgotten what my mouth should taste like it's been mingging for so long lol. Good luck x

Welcome to minimins and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Maureen4200040

Hi All

Thanks for the welcomes and encouragement!

I just hope that I get a loss on my first weigh in tomorrow - will only be day 5 but introducing a friend to my CDC to start too & I need to restock...

I noticed on another thread that the bars are not allowed til week 3 - my CDC said we could order from week 2??

hi vicki, i know you from a certain girls website lol, glad you found us, good luck with your first week.xx

welcome to mini's best of luck with the diet. Some cdc's allow them earlier mine gave me some in week 1. One per day they can make you very windy!!

xxx

Hi Danell - Yeah thats me - my disguise with the same username gives it away doesnt it! lol

certainly does, you'll get loads of good tips from here and lots of support.xx

hiya welcome to this fab supportive forum, good luck on your weightloss journey.

debs x

Back