Newbie on New You

Oh yes, a muffin for dinner this eve i think.Thanks Val,im looking forward to it already.
Day 5 today, and feeling good!!!:) Got the Ketostix this morning and yes im in ketosis:D:D:D:D. Kind of had a feeling this morning that i was, didnt feel as cold as the last few days and the runny nose is gone :)Also went to the loo:eek:, so thats a bonus! Can i use flaxseed or would that knock me out of ketosis???:confused:
Only 3 more days to weigh in;):fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:.Im very optimistic aswell 'I could right a book', but i think thats the best way to be because if i wasnt upbeat about it i wouldnt last Day 1. Positive mental attitude!!!!!
Nom nom, looking forward to my shake muffin this eve, thanks again Val:D.
xxx

Hi, Thanks, theres a thread on the main page that tells you how to do it,i just followed that!!
Im on day 7 today,cant believe iv gone a whole week nearly without eating food!!! Kind of makes you realise how little you really need.I think this diet will really make me change my eating habits.No more stuffing my face or eating for the sake of it.;)
Tomorrow i weigh myself, and im looking forward to it for a change.Have not been feeling hungry at all the last 2 days,must be the ketosis,really wierd isnt it,that you can eat so little and not feel hungry at all.
Anyways, iv a mountain of ironing to do so i better get on with it before the kids come in from school.
xxxx

Hi, Havent been on in awhile :( Today is Day 9.........Weighed on Friday 7lbs down.Happy with it, but i must say i think i was expecting more.Was really tired the last few days,light headed and kind of weak feeling.
Cant believe its been 9 days since iv had proper food! Makes me realise how little i really need to eat.Scary really.Hope i can keep this up.I have been tempted today.....its hard when you have to cook for the rest of the family.My OH cant cook to save his life!I really miss bread the most,the smell of toast sends me gaga ;)
Working late this eve,so i wont be thinking about food as much.Next week then is a real bummer, im away form Mon-Fri from early morn to late at night on a training course for work.....what am i going to do when everyone else is going for lunch??????????????Dont want to have to tell people "Sorry im not actually eating at the mo".....what should i do????Hide in my car :(Lol.Grrrrrr, times like this make me nuts!
Anyway 7lbs down,another 25ish to go!
xx

jellbell well done...

turn your thoughts postive.... you can do this.. you dont need bread!

Hi all

I currently do slimming world, but have been a bit stuck recently with regards to loss so I was going to try this for a few weeks to give myself a bit of a boost.

I've ordered a mixture of soups, shakes and a couple of the "dinners" to get me started. Thought I might try 2 weeks until I go on hols and then decide where to go from there.

I'm really nervous as I've never done anything like this before.....any tips?

Back