newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

oh Carly you scared the life out of me...lol....how are you hun
Ellen I hope yours is away it is awful and it's not totm for me but I'm gonna make a note of it in my diary and check next time it happens.
Hi Rosie thats good to know about the apples although its not a fruit that I would eat very often ....mostly berries , melon peaches for me but I don't very eat 5 portions a day of them either...am I bad? lol Hope everyone had a fab weekend will post food diary later am hvaing a busy week......am hosting a party on friday night and want to give house a good clean and tidy so maybe I'll get a few ap's into the bargain...best work hard as wi is tomorrow...gulp x

no you're not bad lol

hope you're party goes well :)

my sis is home from south africa and we all take it in turns to host a wee night for her ...this friday its my turn just doing a buffet haven't really decided what i'm makin yet need to keep in pp friendly lol x

Sounds like a nice party ;) x

Have a fabby party darlin x I hope she does the same for u in S Africa Hun (jealous) ;-) xx

oooh thats good Jem, least you will be in control of the food so can plan what you are going to eat! have a fab time with ur sis xxx

Thanks girls ...yes I will be in control and there will be lots of salad things ....trouble is a lot of our friends are guys with BIG appetites so have to cater for them too. .....Liz she looks after us very well when we go out there it is a beautiful country and very warm.
going to make spicy roasted chickpeas to nibble on only 1pp per tablesp so I can graze on a few of those ... any other suggestions would be gratefully recieved lol... x

Ace love I am V jealous!
Can u give the big guys lots of meat maybe? X

well now ladies have done all my catching up and if I have missed anyone you have my apologies x
here is my menu for the last two days
sunday
breakfast
1pk belvita 6pp
total 6pp
lunch
1 banana 0pp
1lf yoghurt 1pp
total 1pp
dinner
1 tablesp chilli 5pp
1 tablsp chicken curry 5pp
1 tablsp bobotie ( african curried mince)5pp
1 tablsp pasta salad 4pp
total 19pp
1 very small piece pavalova 3pp
2 glasses wine 6pp
2 bb blueberry 2pp
total 11pp
grand total 37/29
8 weeklies used

monday
breakfast
1 slice bread 2pp
1 egg 2pp
1 tea 1pp
total 5pp
lunch
didnt have any was in the" zone " cleaning and didnt want to stop besides had breakfast after 11 so wasn't hungry
dinner
1 hot dog 6pp
1 lamb chop 10pp
small prtn wedges 4pp
total 20pp
1 lf yoghurt 1pp
2 squares dark choc 2pp
1 peach 0pp
total 3pp
grand total 28/29 pp
I know I'm still 1 point shy of my weeklies but will probably have an extra square of choc
Wi tomorrow ...fingers crossed although I'm not very hopefull... if I could sts I would be happy with that......wish I was back at work ..the routine helps a lot and all these parties aren't helping lol.
hope your all having a good day x

Well done :)

Maybe chicken skewers - yummy and only 4pp for full breast (marinade on lemon juice, paprika, thyme and garlic)

U will do fab :) xx

yes liz I'm going to do something hearty for them and some homemade pizza too I really just need to make plenty as they always come back for seconds AND thirds too. x

Thanks Carly was thinking along those lines then thought of doing little mini wrap cones filled with a spicy chicken probably be 1/4 chicken brst in each plus 1/2 a small wrap maybe 5pp each ??? x

Sounds yummy :) x

Sounds lovely Hun x
Good luck for WI!
X

sounds yummy hun :) x

well ladies I thank you ....went to wi and guess what ...........................................................................................I have 1 lb OFF ....yipee that gives me my 5% plus 1/2lb am so happy as I really thought I would have had a sts especially as I haven't eaten properly all week and very little exercise, I'm having a couple of glasses of vino to celebrate... thats 6+ 1/2lbs so far ...long may it continue ..we have no wi next week as it's the 12th of July here and everywhere is closed so will have to work extra hard to get a loss within 2 weeks..... somehow tonights wi has made me feel more positive .... let the lbs roll off....good luck to everyone else for wi's this week .... will update diary 2moro ..OH has just come in lookin his dinner .. nite nite all x

Well done u!!!! :) xx

Well done sweet x

Back