lunch
2 small chicken thighs 6pp
1 tablsp ginger beef (left from last nite) 4pp
1 inch square quiche 3pp
total 13pp
dinner
1 yoghurt 3pp
banana & few grapes
and something else for 4pp's don't know what yet...
so thats 29/29
no weeklies left x

Wow Jem I should've got you to do the food for my wedding party! All your ideas sound lush. I reckon you should start a recipe board on here.
xxx

lol Claire ..yes I'm a wee short arse too I'm 4ft 11 & 3/4 ( the 3/4 is sooo important) but when asked I say 5ft....... I hate being short as any weight looks like mountains.....I carry it all mostly on my stomach ...have skinny legs though...... You don't look like an oumpa loumpa at all you lovely in your pic and you don't look small either.
I find the weight hard to shift don't know if being small has anything to do with that ...anyway ww is working at the mo so we will plough on regardless.....just wish sometimes I could be stretched then maybe I wouldn't look too bad ...lol x

Ohhhh i wish i was tall, alot of ppl are surprised wen i tell em how tall i really am ..... im 5ft1 and clearly shrinking as im usually the smallest anywhere i go .... and im a netballer, ALWAYS the smallest haha!!!! wish i was taller as i wouldnt look a porker at 10 stone .... mine goes to my tummy and thighs so i was gettin 12/14 pants etc ..... wasnt happy ....

you're party sounded awesome hun, great food :)

Do post your recipes Jem, they sound great!

thanks guys will post some recipes later and I hope you all enjoy them .
Last night was awful here ....I'm sure you have all heard about the riots in Ballyclare last night on the news ...well that was only 1 street away from me ..a large fence and hedge is all that seperates us .I live in a very quiet and respectable street while behind us is like ....well I wont say in case I offend anyone .....couldn't get to sleep until after 2am as the police helicopters were out ...obviously looking for peeps...they circled over our houses for more than 4 hours with ther big search light on....the noise was deafening...I have lived in N.I all my life ..through all the troubles and this is the first I've seen the "diesel budgie " actually in operation....what/who they expected to find at that time of the morning was beyond me .. most of the street was up there was no way anyone could have slept through that noise.....and to top it all off a wrong number called at 10 past 9 this am and woke me up ....just when I could have done with lie-in ...well thats enough of my moaning ...just wanted to let off steam ....thanks for listening guys x

Hey Jem ... that sounds awful ... my fella did a year tour in N.I when he was a Soldier .. a place called Ballykilner .. he said it wasnt a nice place due to rioting and that ... I cant begin to imagine what your going through at the mo xxxxxxxxx

Hope ur ok ;)

I want a lasagne cupcake! X

Hope things have settled down now Jem and that you get some good sleep.

Bless u Jem x hope ur night is better x cant imagine wot last night was like darlin xx
Take care
Xxx

thanks girlies...last night was quiet the helicopter was out but early it only did a couple of laps and went...thank goodness...the police made a public apology to our community and all seems well at the mo.....although this is bonfire night and that could start something ...hopefully not!
Claire ...Ballykillner was't a nice place like so many others during the troubles but its quite a nice wee town now .
Glad it seems to be all over so here is my menu for yesterday
breakfast
1 pk belvita 6pp
tea 1pp
total 7pp
lunch
yoghurt 2pp
banana 0pp
total 2pp
dinner
boiled ham 140g 7pp
300g dry roast pots 4pp
carrots 0pp
peas 1 tablsp 1pp
parsley sauce 2tablsp 3pp
total 16pp
snack/treat ...1/6 lemon meringue...5pp
grand total 29/29
just couldn't resist the lemon meringue and it was delish...tomorrow is a new week and am gonna be very very good ..x

Glad u had better night x n lemon meringue sounds yummy x u did right having some x ;-)
X

Lemon meringue?! Jealous!! Lol xx

Hi Jem! I want lemon meringue now!

menu for today 11th July
breakfast
1/2 banana , 4 strawbs, 6 raspberries. few blueberries 6 grapes 0pp
1lf yoghurt 2pp
total 2pp
lunch
ham tomato n onion sandwich 8pp
pint water 0pp
total 9pp
dinner
breast chicken 4pp
tomatoes, leeks, onion mushrooms 0pp
pepper sauce 2pp
noodles 7pp
water 0pp
total 13pp
grand total 24/29
still have 5pp to use will maybe have a glass of wine and a pk wotsits ...... yes thats what I'll have....
..... hope your all having a good evening ..the party music has started around the bonfire ....another late night, lets hope its a peaceful one !!!

Enjoy them! :) x

Found your diary :) sorry to hear you had bother in Ballyclare this time of year brings out some idiots. No doubt tomorrow on news we will hear plenty of rioting! Menu looked yum!! Have a good night :) x

Back