newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

yes girls day 1 level 1 shred DONE!!!!! how many ap's did I earn plz.....well it wasn't as bad as I thought ..was gonna do it every other day but just HAVE to do it again today....only ache is my abs can really feel it there and the muscles between my boobs and arms if you know where I mean must have been all that punching lol....
found the star jumps made me very breathless ...but did them anyway..... felt good afterwards ..will post food later x

yea Charlotte I did have fun...I just find the jumping jacks hard as my boobs and belly are flappin all over the place.....gross picture I know..but no pain no gain they say...gonna invest in those sports shorts and tops see if it holds me in place more ....rofl ....need an all in one girdle me thinks instead..... hope your all havin a good day x

Told u it was addictive! I count it as high intensity so just need ur weight n I can look up ur AP x

menu for yesterday sat 16th july

breakfast
1 pk belvita 6pp
1 tea 1pp
total 7pp

lunch (at the movies)
small bunch grapes 0pp
1 nectarine 0pp
1pk mini cheddars 2pp
1pk snack a jack curls 2pp ( yummy chutney flavour)
water
total 4pp

dinner
1 tin tomato soup 6pp
1 ham sandwich 8pp
1 tea 1pp
1pk ww cookies 2pp
1 sq choc 1pp
total 18pp
grand total 29/29
no weelkies used today 1/49
ap's earned ??

went to see transformers with my son and bought heathly snacks to munch on ...was quite pleased with that as I normally eat a whole portion of nachos on my own washed done with a large coke .. day 1 shred done and must say it was great.....wish I'd started it sooner ...hope you all had a good Saturday....x

at last wi Carly I was 8...7.5 lbs ...thanks hun x

How can u still have weight to lose? Thats tiny!!!! 3AP x

8 7.5!!! Holy crap, you're such a skinny mini * jealous* x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

yea I wish.... I'm just under 5ft and let me tell you it shows!!!!!!!!! all around my middle I want to get to 7st 9lbs ..what I was 10 yrs ago then I will be happy.....Thanks Carly ...just done day 2 so thats 6ap's .....yay me ! x

Yay :) xx

Jeeeeesus Jem .... that a teeny weight ...... are you sure your not just imagining the flabby bits? lol ...... :rolleyes::):p .... your a whole stone lighter than me and im only an inch taller .... bless ya xxxxx

I'll take a pic and you can all see ......I have two bellies and I hate it ..want to get rid of the pooch ..for good! x

You're so light, I just can't imagine it. I think I was that weight when I was 14 LOL!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

LOL @ Pooch ............. xxxxxxx

I don't think I was ever that weight ;D sure I went from 4 stone to like 10?! X

your doing brill with the 30DS jem, I just need to buy myself a DVD player and when I get unpacked i'm deffo starting! my OH bought the P90X DVD, have you heard of it? holy crap, you'd need to be an athlete to do it! had a good giggle at it. have a good day hunnie xx

Well done Jem for starting shred! X

Shred on Jem!

P90x is really expensive! Hope u manage to try it!

Shred shred shred :) x

thanks girls..... had a pretty good day yesterday...can't get out of the habit of not eating on a sunday till dinner time ...but then it leaves me plenty of points for my wine...although I did go a little overboard .... menu for sunday 17th july

breakfast
none
lunch
none
dinner
chicken breats 4pp
roasties 450g 5pp
carrots parsnip7 broccoli 1pp
gravy 2pp
teasp stuffing 2pp
skinny cow lollie 2pp
bottle red wine 19pp
total 35pp
35/29
6 weeklies used
total weeklies so far 7
6 ap's earned

well thats my wine treat over for this week ..roll on next sunday... we had friends drop in for a drink ...hence me drinking a whole bottle lol...thats my excuse anyway x

Back